B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
Its interesting what HKS did with the pipe joints. They moved the axle joint infront of the rear axle instead of behind it, like stock. Actually, it doesn't look half bad. The tip is a tad bit large, but it still seems to work with the car. It is very shiny though. :D

Looks good. If you do get some new pics (maybe something a little larger perhaps ;) ) post em!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Not bad:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks allright but I can't really tell! You need some close ups. I'd hate to say it becouse I am a hks fan, but stromung sure looks like the better deal? You should get some close ups so we can all get a better look!

·
Registered
268 Posts
nice but hey, take some close ups:D

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GET SUMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Alright lets see what we can do with the polaroid.....DOH! One pic left, yeah well, check it out, I took it pointing the camera up at it. Oh yeah, check out the paint chips on the rear bumper too! looks like dirt but it isn't. I just washed it yesterday!!!! http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1587801&a=12376730&f=0&vt=vp

[Edited by Hokemon on 06-12-2001 at 10:26 PM]

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It took an hour and a half but I swear to god one bolt took an hour!!!! I broke a socket wrench (it wasn't like craftsman or anything) trying to get it off. Snapped the bearings inside of it. Then I went out and bought liquid wrench and had to keep spraying it on for about a half an hour until I could get it off by hitting the wrench with a hammer!!! It was a VERY EASY installation though. Just a tip - take the rubber hangers completely off the car to unhook the stock muffler and to put the other one on. You'll see what I mean. BTW, With 200 miles on it now I am seeing some incredible gains in horsepower! It's not loud at all either. Absolutely No Droning on HWY, it makes little or no sound when you keep your rpm's at one spot and makes a deep throaty sound when increasing and decreasing rpm's. GET SUMMMMM!!!!!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dude, I don't know a THING about DYNO or were to go to get it done, etc. If you help me out and tell me were to go and if it cost $, etc. then maybe I can.
-Mike

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cool, thanks, I probably will get around to calling next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts