B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Gxe with 1.8L engine. I have been working on my audio installation as to lack of performance parts for 1.8L. I saw this HKS exhaust. HKS Exhuast System 2000-2001 Nissan Sentra (Stainless) Sport Type, Dr Tip, 60mm (Tip 106mm) . Im just curious if there is a difference between SE and GXE exhaust systems and will this fit the gxe model. I always see it say SE or SE-R but never GXE and i know engines are different but is the exhaust the same. Any help is appericiated.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am not sure about this either...but as for the cat-back, i think it may fit...not sure tho

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
mfyas420 said:
I have a 2000 Gxe with 1.8L engine. I have been working on my audio installation as to lack of performance parts for 1.8L. I saw this HKS exhaust. HKS Exhuast System 2000-2001 Nissan Sentra (Stainless) Sport Type, Dr Tip, 60mm (Tip 106mm) . Im just curious if there is a difference between SE and GXE exhaust systems and will this fit the gxe model. I always see it say SE or SE-R but never GXE and i know engines are different but is the exhaust the same. Any help is appericiated.
I believe the exhaust bolt on placement is the same with the same bracket welds. Max, you'll have to verify for this guy, I can't remember when Stromung was doing fitment.

One thing you're going to find is that there isn't a lot of stuff out for the new B15 model cars, and especially the 1.8L engine. Things are starting to look much brighter though. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts