B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Please forgive me for the noob question. :( I came across this page the other night and they list an HKS exhaust system for $395 shipped. It says its for the 2000-2001 Sentra, Is it the mid-pipe and the muffler for $395, I know the Stromung is $500+. And will this work on the qg?

http://www.2kracing.com/index.php/cPath/14_71_224

·
Bringin CA back
1,120 Posts
it's a complete catback system, so yes. I don't know why it wouldn't work on the QG unless it has different hanger points. Other than that, I think it should work...

btw, the piping isn't stainless steel but the muffler is. It is a very nice system with a nice deep tone...good luck!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, thanks for the great info everybody :) I can see the disadvantage of the piping not being stainless, but that price is lookin pretty goood to me.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
ive had mine on for like 1 1/2 years and it still looks brand new :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is the way forums should work. :) Honest evaluations from people that own the product. I cant thank you all enough I think I'm sold on the HKS and as soon as I have the money for shipping I'm gonna get it :D

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
I love the sound the HKS has on my ride. I have the Super Drager tip on mine and it sounds amazing. My girlfriend even loves the sound.

·
*RICE CAR DRIVER*
2,386 Posts
i've had mine for a lil over 2 1/2 years and its still in great shape. the muffler pitted very slightly from the winters and salt, but nothing major. you cant even tell unless you're a couple inches from it.

the sound is also very nice, with and w/o a header.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I was going with the HKS Exhaust till I came across a magnaflow muffler so I got that and im getting custom piping done for it all for under the price u pay to BUY the HKS. 85 for muffler plus another 50 for piping and install. Not bad I have connections around here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts