B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New!
Exhaust Kit , HKS - Sport Cat-Back Exhaust - 106mm Single Round Tip - 60mm Pipe Size - Stainless Steel Muffler
Part Number : 001+2608
Year : 2001
Make : NISSAN
Model : Sentra
Weight : 1120 oz.
Core Price : 0
Price:$420.00

From nopi

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And there is an HKS dealer in my province, in a city I often go to for business!!!

My first BRAKE EVER!!!!

Now all I need is a Place Racing Dealer and a Hotshot Dealer for the headers :))

Thanks for the heads up Kevin.

·
Registered
297 Posts
coool

2 and 1/3 inch piping with a 4" tip sounds nice. I love my stromung though and wouldn't trade it for the world. :)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hey, HKS is tight as hell! Finally some people are starting to realize that there is an aftermarket need for performance stuff! Great job HKS! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I can get that exhaust to your door for less than that....

Kevin C.---'01 SR20DE said:
Hey, I just found that you can get that exhaust for $393.96 from overboost.com
If you guys are interested, let me know...
I'd love to hook some of you up!

·
Registered
268 Posts
when it is compare to the stromung, which one is going to be a better choice?

Does HKS only make the single tip one? will it look strange on the sentra with that "little curve" on the rear bumper which's suppose to be for the dual tips?

will it fit the GXE? anyone?

·
Registered
94 Posts
sounds like good news to me. Nothin sounds better than hearing more performance parts for the b15 sentra

My baby below:

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
GXE2K said:
how do they sound? i know the stromung is sounding sweet...

how about the hks? better? or not as good?
I haven't heard the application, but I know HKS exhaust is pretty nice sounding. Not as low key as Stromung, it's pretty loud at idle. HKS is a great exhaust system though. Quality of the actual muffler and piping is very very good.

·
Registered
297 Posts
nobody we know has it yet

I am pretty sure it is pretty good, it it probably louder than the stromung because of the slightly larger piping diameter, and the large 4" tip. I dunno about the performance though, the Stromung might give slightly more performance, but that's my opinion, hmmm....

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Re: nobody we know has it yet

2k1DragSentra said:
I am pretty sure it is pretty good, it it probably louder than the stromung because of the slightly larger piping diameter, and the large 4" tip. I dunno about the performance though, the Stromung might give slightly more performance, but that's my opinion, hmmm....
I have to agree with you on this one....

But like Marvin said at least other places are starting to acknowledge us now :D

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Well from what I read last night on the web, on several different sites, HKS is KNOWN to produce bolt-ons that are specificaly made and tested for best results with specific engines.

So although we still cant say which will give the most performance, we at least know HKS is a reputable and reliable company when it comes to exhausts, and its better than putting a universal muffler with a custom setup that isnt made for the SR20DE.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts