B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, seems i was hit yet again. ironically again in a parking lot, just not the same one. this time on the right rear side of the bumper. it doesn't seem to be bad. at first glance, it looks like the heads on the pop rivets that hold the bumper on snapped off. it sags a bit and has a gap between the rear light and the bumper like a *******'s 2 front teeth. i'm hoping i can just get some more pop rivets and that will be the extent of the damage. got some lovely scratches too, but hoping i can buff them out. if not, might be a good time for the erebuni rear bumper, or http://www.copartfinder.com

i wish they would've at least left me a note. bastages.

parking lot drivers= 2
sentra=0

(hmmm, think i just found a new sig line :D)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Lee said:
well, seems i was hit yet again. ironically again in a parking lot, just not the same one. this time on the right rear side of the bumper. it doesn't seem to be bad. at first glance, it looks like the heads on the pop rivets that hold the bumper on snapped off. it sags a bit and has a gap between the rear light and the bumper like a *******'s 2 front teeth. i'm hoping i can just get some more pop rivets and that will be the extent of the damage. got some lovely scratches too, but hoping i can buff them out. if not, might be a good time for the erebuni rear bumper, or http://www.copartfinder.com

i wish they would've at least left me a note. bastages.

parking lot drivers= 2
sentra=0

(hmmm, think i just found a new sig line :D)
Damn that sucks man I really hate that ****,,,,,that's the most ignorant thing someone can do is hit your car and not leave a note.......That's why I hate parking in lots,,,and then when I do I park way at the end of the parking lot taking up 2 spots,,screw that.....You have to see my amigo it has 101 dings and dents from people opening their doors and what not......

Bye the way the sig is cool:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts