B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I won a 2004 Spec V a month or so ago from BFGoodrich tires and I've been snooping around this forum since talking with another Sentra owner down at the tower shops. There's tons of information around here, I've been making an attempt to catch up on everything that's been gone over with my model... I just thought I'd say hey, since you'll probably be seeing quite a bit of me.

-Tahl

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
welcome aboard. :D

don't get an EVO, just spend $15K on the spec and it will be faster than an EVO. ;)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Seriously? Sell the Spec for like $15,000 and use that as a down payment on an Evo. You'll have like $300 payments if you finance for 60 months at like 3.9%. Thats if you get the Evo for like $31,XXX. I'd much rather have an Evo :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Heh, I was sooo close to trading it for a 2005 WRX STi, but my girlfriend threatened to kill me. I won the Spec because my grandmother put me into a drawing.. some luck, eh? When I got it, it had a set of Arospeed Xpress 17s wrapped in BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 and a Nismo cat-back exhaust. They also mentioned something about an ECU modification, but I couldn't get much out of them about it. *shrug*

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to borrow a friend's digital camera so I'll have pictures up in a few days, it's sunburst yellow.

·
Registered
166 Posts
nice man. congratulations on the win, and welcome to the board . where are you from?

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
My partner left his home in Sarasota and is in Jamaica and they moved him off the cliffs of Negril cuz of the storm, really crappy luck. First time outta the US since outta prison too.

Nice to hear someone having some luck :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats you have a great performance car. A better performance car then most people know...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts