B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come into possession of the family 'beater,' a cloud white '05 Sentra 1.8 S that came from a used lot in rough shape. She'd weathered a few accidents and a lot of mechanical mayhem before we got to her, but she's done us well for 30K+ miles in the past 2-3 years. I have been trying to do her justice and get her up to her best shape, but there are a few problems still that I haven't been able to find answers for, so I decided to join here in the hopes of getting help from those with more knowledge of these cars than I have.

My Sentra just got a new right-front tire, in addition to some headlight polishing (I bought a bottle of Meguiar's liquid polish, along with a terry/microfiber cloth pack from Walmart, for $10 total; and they've brought the Sentra's headlights to almost factory gleam, but they haven't worked as well on any other car), some touch up paint, which she's needed a lot of (Nissan can go shove it for what they charge for less than an ounce of paint), and we just replaced the transmission fluid yesterday. No more does she rattle your bones off at red lights (she still shakes a bit, but it's so much better than before.

I have been unable to post any of my questions thus far - do I have to post here and do all of the other preliminary stuff? I activated my account from the email, but when I go to post it says I can't because my account may not have been activated yet. Also, I have yet to find a profile picture that this site accepts. Nothing under or over 50x50, 19.5KB (even a screenshot of a single pixel) satisfies the system.

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
Your post should satisfy the anti-spam protocol.

****Please note: As an anti-spam measure, it may take up to 20 minutes after your first post as a new member before you are able to post elsewhere in the forum****

1 - 3 of 3 Posts