B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw your pics. I noticed the Erebuni fog light kit and was wondering if the CAI sits just where the grill part is? Does this come in a kit or is it just one? How hard is it to put on and can you paint it? Sorry for all the questions but it seems like a perfect solution compared to removing the fog light. Love everything you've done with the car too. :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
not really..... it help for some air flow.... but the filter doesnt sit right in front of the grill..... its more of a cosmetic feature..... i was going to try to make it functional..... by making an down pipe but i havent gotten around to it.........

i personally wouldnt buy it now that i saw in my hands.... for the price..... its rediculous....... fitment is horrible........ get a CAI or save up for suspension is what i would do with my money

·
Registered
623 Posts
SDsr20de858 said:
not really..... it help for some air flow.... but the filter doesnt sit right in front of the grill..... its more of a cosmetic feature..... i was going to try to make it functional..... by making an down pipe but i havent gotten around to it.........

i personally wouldnt buy it now that i saw in my hands.... for the price..... its rediculous....... fitment is horrible........ get a CAI or save up for suspension is what i would do with my money
fran, only if u had listened :X

·
Registered
44 Posts
I saw your Erubuni fog lights, any way you have the part # for them or where you can order them online. I have been searching but cant find anything yet. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. Hmmm I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do to my car. I think I'll just do the basics.....unless I change my mind again and get the SE-R Spec V or even something else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts