B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like to say that your side markers look clean....

i bought the smoke ones...... just wondering how the install went.

did you just drill a hole and slap that puppy one there?... is it always on,always on and flasher... or just flasher?

let me know... i am going to install mine soon... but i dont want to F-up!!!

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Thanks, it came out clean. I had a bodyshop make the holes cuz i was nervous bout damaging the paint. They charged me $20 to do it. Then me & my cuzn fished the wires and used the quick splicers to light'm up. They stay on all the time and alternate with the turn sigs

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how did you wire them....?????

positive to parking lights and negative to signal????

which body shop?? did they measure it up for u too?

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
If you guys do the constant running or alternating sidemarker setup... AND if you guys are using any High Intensity hyper white bulbs, make sure the bulb isn't too close to any plastic filters or housings in the sidemarker.

I had Raybrig hyperwhites in my OEM VW Jetta sidemarkers with the alternating setup. Just noticed that one of the bulbs was running so hot that it began to melt the plastic filter in my sidemarker! I dunno. I think those bulbs run higher wattages than stock specs.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info!....
but i think i will be running the amber ones it came with....

------------------

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welp.... its almost 2.... damn am I tired... just got finished installing my side markers..... got the hole drilled at a body shop up here..... install took too long for just those little guys.....

im tired.... i'll give details tomorrow... or should i say later today

------------------

·
Registered
747 Posts
PICS PLEASE!!!! p.s. - were did you get them -- what style????

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts