B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get one of those GTR commando wings, New they cost around 300-400 dollars, there's this guy out here who is selling his for only 100, but the problem is that its abount 2-3 inches smaller on each side, Is there any way i can modify the wind to fit the car? any place i can go, or would it look ok once its painted and mounted?

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
45 Posts
ah dood.

i cant beleive you are actually considering this wing.

i think they look totally ricey-****ty. they look good on Eclipses and thats about it. ive seen very very few cars make it look good, one being a Civic and thats about the only care that that perticular wing looks good on.

ive been to well over 15 car shows over the last 2 years and i feel that there are too many ricey looking rides popping up. i aint saying that your rides looks ricey, i like that pic you use for your sig (especially the front grill!!)

i think you should find a few more pics of the 2002 SE-R rear spoiler. i think it is a three-piece. now THAT would look fuh-ken coooool on your ride bro.

it would looke very clean.
very smooth.
and it will look like it actaully was made for your car! (well, because it actually is)

im my town, i look around on a friday night and see too many cars with those GT combat wings on them. once i even saw a 1988 Civic with a wing like that, now THAT is FUGLY.

------------------
visit my site
OH, i ride in a
2001 SE, color = Jaded, has the Super-Sized Performance-Package, 5 gears, no gascap holder, 16 inch 6 spoke alloy wheels by O.E.M., and an overhead compartment for storing my $10 sunglasses while i zig-zag past Honduhs on the street.
in da future i wanna
PR CAI, Stillen front-end, and a nice sexy exhaust note.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
ill 2nd that, those wings are wack. IMO, If youve got to get a ricey wing get a touring cup wing from wings west.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(coming soon 90-91 EF)

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Personally, I don't like the wing either. I actually know people getting RID of that type of wing these days. Wait for the SE-R 3 piece wrap-around if you must. Or just get something else. Airplane wings like that are getting really old these days...

But if you still like it... to each, his own I guess.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ some stuff.
There's no place like home...

·
Registered
940 Posts
www.westcoastspoilers.com has a new style out for the b15. i saw it at their shop in ontario, CA. and it will look great, problem is it is sold with a complete kit, around 1800 bucks. call to see if they will seell parts alone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts