B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well, i had to upgrade sometime.. Its a very nice car.. Has navi and the whole package.. Gunna trhow some 19x8.5 up front and 19x10.5 in the rears!

Jose

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
very nice, good luck with it!

greddy tt kit eventually? :D

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
good ole autocraptic too

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NatlCitySentra said:
good ole autocraptic too
Are you seriously trying to make a joke about the car? :rolleyes:

The Auto/Manual Transmission is perfect for everyday driving. Auto for Traffic and Manual for getting stupid.. Please, i hope your not hating..

Jose

·
Registered
278 Posts
NICE CAR seriously thats what i want too, that and the greddy twin turbo kit for it, but yea personally i would of got stick but thats me, for you your preference might be different but either way nice car... congrats

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The price i paid for this one was 10k less than a 6mt. I paid 28k for this. Has only 20k miles, has Navi, Bose system, lthr etc. KBB trade in value for this is 27,815. So i think i got a good deal, given the fact i paid only 185 over trade in value.

Jose

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Enemigo said:
Are you seriously trying to make a joke about the car? :rolleyes:

The Auto/Manual Transmission is perfect for everyday driving. Auto for Traffic and Manual for getting stupid.. Please, i hope your not hating..

Jose
got a big head?? its nice car i love G35's but your not driving a bentley here, you don't own the nicest car in the world either, alot of ppl will joke on ur car, some like it some don't... i however think its nice dont get me wrong, but u came off kind of like ur ego is a little bit bigger then ur car...

auto manual my ***... if there isnt a clutch it might as well be an auto... its practical if ur not racing it all the time, but it defeats the person IMO... i would not have gotten the auto-tragic and just cause ppl dont like that doesnt mean either one of u r right or wrong... and alot of ppl will hate on u get used to it u bought a nice car and showed it to a bunch of sentra owners ;)

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
got a big head?? its nice car i love G35's but your not driving a bentley here, you don't own the nicest car in the world either, alot of ppl will joke on ur car, some like it some don't... i however think its nice dont get me wrong, but u came off kind of like ur ego is a little bit bigger then ur car...

auto manual my ***... if there isnt a clutch it might as well be an auto... its practical if ur not racing it all the time, but it defeats the person IMO... i would not have gotten the auto-tragic and just cause ppl dont like that doesnt mean either one of u r right or wrong... and alot of ppl will hate on u get used to it u bought a nice car and showed it to a bunch of sentra owners ;)
There is nothing in my statement making my ego look bigger.. i could've said i had the best sentra ever, but i never did.. everyone's sentra was perfect in my opinion. Now about the G, I know NatlCitySentra Personally, i helped him out when he was in need of it, so it was just something i would say to him.. Now given the fact you might not know me, cuz you only been on these boards for a few months, might give you the impression i'm taking some things to the heart when i reality i'm not. So maybe "You" should calm down. Your trying to lecture me on something i've know for many years.. Everyone has thier own opinion. I'm glad you don't like the triptronic tranny, but i've had a 5spd turbo sentra and a 5sp turbo 240, i think i'm out of that and thinking about commutes in traffic.. If i wanted to play with a manual, i'de buy a 350z.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JPG said:
ummm just a quick pricecheck...the 6mt only adds rougly $450 to the pricetag on used G35 coupes. How'd you calculate 10k less?
I payed 28k for mine... price a new G35 6mt.

Jose

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG, what has happened to all the people here on B15sentra.net??? I'm very confused!... Is no one understanding anything? JPG, what i'm saying is that i found a car.. (YES USED) that cost me 10k than a new one.. Its very good given the fact these cars hold thier values well.. Geeze, i would've expected this kind of reaction from Clubsi or VWvortex... Not my favorite site... gosh, c'mon guys.. Where's OriginalmrSentra, Lee, Trav4011, etc???

Jose

FYI, i was looking for a 6mt w/ Brembo's etc.. But none in my Price range.. I settled for the Auto.. Its fun though, i never expected to be like that.. especially comming from forced induced cars.

Jose

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Enemigo said:
OMG, what has happened to all the people here on B15sentra.net???
Jose, nice choice man. Don't let any of these people get you down on your new ride. Most of em are jealous. You went the practical route going with the auto. My other 04 Sentra that I had was an auto...alot of people hated on it. Is 5 or 6 speed the almighty king of cars? No. Good luck with the new ride man, she's gorgeous :)

-Tyler

·
Registered
513 Posts
Nice car brother, when my wife gets tired of the 3.5 alty, we'll probably get the g sedan.

It will look pimp on 19's

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Guys, when i get the rims on there, i will post pics.. Hopefully people wont' criticize that.. (nice 19's but not my cup of tea.. blah :p)

Jose

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
not making fun of you, just personal preference. I know lots of people prefer autos bc of traffic, etc.

As for me though...you would have to pay me once a month to own an auto anything...even if I had a Geo Metro with a 1.3 liter I would have to have manual....I am just a true manual tranny freak I guess

·
Registered
869 Posts
Def a nice car man. I love the G35, prefer the sedan (Im stuck on 4 doors heh ) but still man. Excellent choice w/ the car.

·
Registered
921 Posts
My girl has a 05 (300 hp :)) with a 6m/t bose audio sunroof spoiler on order.

They also special ordered her a 04 in blue with the 6m/t premium package spoiler and bose audio.

Once the 04 comes in (soon) hopefully we'll see real pictures of the new Medium Blue color and the 19's that are supposed to be on the 05's and she'll make her decision.

Anyway back on topic. Awesome car and if I had the money I'd also be driving one.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts