B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.konigwheels.com/catalog_product_details.cfm?CategoryID=1&ss_id=79&ss_categoryName=IMAGINE%20

I plan on purchasing those in 17" as well as gun metal grey with some yokohama avs intermediates. I have a good friend that works at discount tire so he can get them to me for $160 each maybe less and around $90 a tire. I can't wait what do yall think about this wheel on a radium SE? BTW I am in the process of waxing car well actually I'm going to do it tomorrow so then the board will finally catch a glimpse of my car....

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I like!

·
Registered
778 Posts
my friend bought a used set of 17' ssr gp-10 (i think??) with nittos for 550. it looks exactly like that. he brought it to my bro to get it repainted so one day i decided to sample them on my car. i have some pics of them on my car. ill post it when i pick up the film. that way you can see how they look like on a sentra. aights, peace out.

·
Registered
186 Posts
If you get them, definitely post some pics. I like seeing different wheels on the Sentras.....gives me a good idea on what mags look good on it.

I give it my thumbs up. :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Rims/tires is definitely my next mod. I just gotta save paychecks for a couple months...

I'm thinking about getting one of these three in 17" silver: Imagines, Toxxins, or Tantrums.

I'm thinking like $1000 or so installed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts