B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright what i want to do is move the headunit to the lower bay, i dont know if ppl talk about this on here i didnt want to check, i want to get the gauge cluster thing ive seen it where the stock radio goes, i want to move it to the lower bay where the cup holders and bc i have a alpine tilt and its no good whre it is, not just that i want the gauges. If any1 knows where i can get the gauge thing or if its hard to relocate the HU thankS!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hrama803 said:
Alright what i want to do is move the headunit to the lower bay, i dont know if ppl talk about this on here i didnt want to check, i want to get the gauge cluster thing ive seen it where the stock radio goes, i want to move it to the lower bay where the cup holders and bc i have a alpine tilt and its no good whre it is, not just that i want the gauges. If any1 knows where i can get the gauge thing or if its hard to relocate the HU thankS!!
you can put the radio in that little cubby thing. makes it easier to steal (you cant use the metal frame that you have in the upper DIN) you have to use that metal cage the HU comes with

im not moving my radio, if i need big gauges, i'll run a gauge pod. otherwise, i'll be running the new Blitz setup (lets you moniter up to 6 values all at once, also acts as an electronic boost controller and boost gauge) ...run that in the lower cubby thing...sure, its not big and flashy, but its functional, will let me moniter the things that matter (oil press/EGT/boost), if i dont do that, i'll mount my gauges in the glovebox. that why, i'll just open then when i need to watch them. i like the idea of having a sleeper :)

its not hard to relocate though, you may need to get something to lengthen the antenna wire, since thats fairly short as is...but other than that, you should be all set.
search the forums. im sure at least 2 people have that gauge thing, they can tell you where to get it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts