B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I have searched this site looking for a good deal on a Cold Air Intake for my 01 SE. I've been through all the old threads on CAI's and haven't found any real helpful info on where to buy one. There are none for sale right now in the classifieds, and I've been to all the big websites looking at AEM and Injen set ups, but I can't bring myself to pay $230 retail + shipping for a CAI. So i'm askin for help, where should I look? Don't say Powertech Imports or Ebay, because i've already been there. Or does anyone know of someone selling one? I don't mind used. Help please.

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, they sellin CAI's for $205 (AEM), better than $230, but still too high for me, I'll probably give Andy a call tho.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i understand, $150 plus shippin would work for me, or a used CAI would work to. Anyone else w/ helpful info???

·
D-town's Finest
1,128 Posts
my buddy put an ebay intake on his sr20 and seems to be doin great, he only paid 45 for it, but just make you you get a better cone filter than the one they supply you with ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
i had one of those in my SE-R before i got the Injen i did not notice any difference in HP or TQ. and i used it with the filter they provided for about 2 months then got my self the injen carb legal

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the tip

·
Registered
360 Posts
take it for what it is a cheap CAI but look on ebay for something cheaper Even the Spec CAI are cheaper. and wrap some rubber on it where it might rub on your car because the fit might not be that of a ore expensive CAI. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts