B15 Sentra Forum banner

Help i needed swap vq30de

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  solarcatthree 
#1 ·
Hello sentreros. as you will see I am new around here. and I'm looking for help to do my first swap. acquired a sentra b15. with broken engine and transmission. and I want to increase its power by installing a vq30de. I've been researching and it doesn't seem that complicated. someone to guide me in the modifications I have to make

#2 ·
You're going to need first off, a Spec-V trans or a vq trans, custom driveshafts, a wiring harness, an ecu, engine mounts, and a custom fab exhaust and that's just a start. You need to match as close as you can to the Altima mounting points and perhaps cut the firewall to make it fit.

#4 ·
I'm beginning accomplishing some prep work. Taken out the hood, a 12mm attachment wrench gets the job done eliminating the hood from the pivots. 12mm for the hood swaggers too. Stillen front lip tipped the scales at 4 lbs. very little weight there, a weekend ago I eliminated the back spoiler off the storage compartment to check whether it merited eliminating (weight decrease) for racing yet it likewise just gauged 4 lbs.
Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

#5 ·
The UDP is interchangeable, as far as I know. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. So yes, just swap it out. All that EGR stuff, including the black sensor, toss unless you want to use it. Since you didn't before, I would assume you don't want to now. You can check the resistance on the Knock Sensor and reuse it or sell it if you want to. My Chilton says continuity should exist between the knock sensor and a ground. So switch that puppy to 20 MegaOhms and check to see ".000". And finally, try to keep your original wiring harness intact as much as possible. shareit vidmate apk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.