B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:confused::eek:I have an 04 Sentra SER Spec V w/ BREMBO Front Calipers 73,000 Miles... The Driver Front Brembo Caliper one piston has seized I am gathering parts and info. on how to rebuild these calipers,,, I ordered a "Rebuild Kit" but it only came with gaskets/seals Centric Kit... so now I need to find the Pistons Individually 8 Pistons On EverythingNissan.com they have Labeled Caliper Piston--- Caliper piston, sentra, 200sx, all, w/brembo
04-06 $102.10 orig. Sale $76.58

Now is that all 8 pistons, or 4 for each whee,l or even just 2 per side of the Caliper?? Theyre not open til monday to call them... but thats the best price ive seen yet so id like to get em from them...

Now Has anyone done a Brembo Rebuild on the Gold Brembo 4 Piston Caliper that came on the 04+ Sentra SER Spec V??? EASY OR HARD possible or not is it likely that they will perform as well or maybe a possibility they might not work again after doing this.... Ive never done a caliper rebuild before never had to but the Brembo is a little more intimidating than a regular one... so also does anyone have any advice Tips Hints Examples Video ,,Links,,, anything useful do you split the caliper or just pull the seals and pistons out while its whole?? Because it looks like theres allen Bolts that if removed the caliper should split in half or are you not supposed to do that >> there is no Info. on the internet about it anywhere I need HELP>>>> Please [email protected] is my personal Email any advice would be great,,, so many more questions about it but I think you all know what they are how this how that what to do with this how does this come out this way or this way? Thanks in advance to anyone who can Help me with this major problem... also that EverythingNissan.com claims to have though theres no pictures and not very good description of anything they claim to have These Brembo Calipers NEW--

****Caliper assy, sentra, 200sx, left, 2.5l, w/brembo*****
****04-06 Orig.$285.40 Sale $214.05 <<<<< is that really the Gold Brembo or Equivalent that came on these Spec V's or ??? IDK anyone ordered from EverythingNissan.com Before? HELP SERIOUSLY I NEED THE HELP OF THE COMMUNITY>>> anything would be useful THANKS>>>SPECDOUT420 >>Email// [email protected] please email me any links video prices sites that have these calipers pistons for brembo or any info. seemingly useful... again thanks... hope someone can help me...

·
Registered
387 Posts
hmm i've never done the rebuild myself but i've replaced the whole calipers in the front. and i think it cost me around $300 for the set. i'd just recommend those as those are much much easier and will be less dangerous if u do mess up

but if ur really consistant on rebuilding it, this might be of some help

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

Where did you get The Brembos for $300 u remember I found em for $175 + $125 core... Thanks for the video Hope itll work.. if not where to get the brembo's cheap?:confused:

·
Registered
439 Posts
you found them for $175+$125 core used? you can check various dealers to see how you can get the cheapest price. you can get them from nissan for about $400 brand new!
I got mines for cheaper :)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
i mean this could be dumb, but hahahha. i thought there was only pistons on one side of the caliper....? and the sliders slide so the clamping for was centered on the rotor? are the brembo's different or something?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No man it's a 4 piton caliper 2 inside 2 outside 4 pistons apply even pressure over the rotor! 2 4piston calipers Gold Brembo.

Idk what 2 do?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A well rebuilt caliper should perform just ad well as a new one right! Anyone done it successfully? How was it Any hints tips or guidance the video above was saying somethin about a metal ring that is really hard to find and delicate do my gold brembo's have that and to reuse or not? Help any experts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
:confused::eek:I have an 04 Sentra SER Spec V w/ BREMBO Front Calipers 73,000 Miles... The Driver Front Brembo Caliper one piston has seized I am gathering parts and info. on how to rebuild these calipers,,, I ordered a "Rebuild Kit" but it only came with gaskets/seals Centric Kit... so now I need to find the Pistons Individually 8 Pistons On EverythingNissan.com they have Labeled Caliper Piston--- Caliper piston, sentra, 200sx, all, w/brembo
04-06 $102.10 orig. Sale $76.58

Now is that all 8 pistons, or 4 for each whee,l or even just 2 per side of the Caliper?? Theyre not open til monday to call them... but thats the best price ive seen yet so id like to get em from them...

Now Has anyone done a Brembo Rebuild on the Gold Brembo 4 Piston Caliper that came on the 04+ Sentra SER Spec V??? EASY OR HARD possible or not is it likely that they will perform as well or maybe a possibility they might not work again after doing this.... Ive never done a caliper rebuild before never had to but the Brembo is a little more intimidating than a regular one... so also does anyone have any advice Tips Hints Examples Video ,,Links,,, anything useful do you split the caliper or just pull the seals and pistons out while its whole?? Because it looks like theres allen Bolts that if removed the caliper should split in half or are you not supposed to do that >> there is no Info. on the internet about it anywhere I need HELP>>>> Please [email protected] is my personal Email any advice would be great,,, so many more questions about it but I think you all know what they are how this how that what to do with this how does this come out this way or this way? Thanks in advance to anyone who can Help me with this major problem... also that EverythingNissan.com claims to have though theres no pictures and not very good description of anything they claim to have These Brembo Calipers NEW--

Caliper assy, sentra, 200sx, left, 2.5l, w/brembo*
****04-06 Orig.$285.40 Sale $214.05 <<<<< is that really the Gold Brembo or Equivalent that came on these Spec V's or ??? IDK anyone ordered from EverythingNissan.com Before? HELP SERIOUSLY I NEED THE HELP OF THE COMMUNITY>>> anything would be useful THANKS>>>SPECDOUT420 >>Email// [email protected] please email me any links video prices sites that have these calipers pistons for brembo or any info. seemingly useful... again thanks... hope someone can help me...
Any chance anyone is still around has info on part number for the kit? I need the seals and cant get any info anywhere. I’ve searched forums but can’t find what to order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts