B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a 3 trumpet horn from hella and I want to know were the best place in the engine compartment, to install it, and also if any of you guys have any problems with these horns because I Had it installed behind the grill and it worked for a while then one day I hit the orn and the damn thing would not shut off. I had to pull the wires out???? Any sugestions on why??

------------------
2001 Se PP (auto) Sorry
No mods YET!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
did you use factory wiring???but did you have to do any mods to the factory wiring???

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used the wire from the factory horn but I also had to use others.. to the negative and posative terminals of the battery. The instruction that came with the horn are not very good. most of it is in German or something. And there is several ways you can hook it up?? Very confusing!!

------------------
2001 Se PP (auto) Sorry
No mods YET!

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
I know russ's broher installed some hella horns. I can't seem to find the email where he had the info though. I'm pretty sure he ended up mounting them between the radiator and the grill, there is a bunch of space there.

------------------
2000 Sentra SE performance package (radium)
Sunroof/Leather/Tint/Gas cap holder
SMC Short shifter (not yet installed)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts