B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I found this little hole in the wall,,that has intenet connection so I decided to check out the boeards...I miss the forums greatly and wish I can log on everyday....But at least I can sign and tell you guys I miss all of ya greatly....and I am having a blast,,,almost all of the roads are inclines and hairpin turns,,,HEHEHE what I really mean is that I am really enjoying flying around in my car and those Eibach's are nicely hugging the roads.....the speed limits are unlimited on most roads meaning I can screw,HEHE:D...

But enough of me for now and I'm gonna head out and get ready for making the climb....I am gonna take my baby over 8000 feet up,,,meaning I am going up Mt. Washington.Wish me luck and hope my car doesn't fall off the side:)
Talk to you all later on.....

G

·
I knew you couldn't stay away for a whole week! :D :D I'm glad to hear that your having fun on your Vacation. Do you guys have any fun activities planned? YOu'll have to show us some pics when you get back home too. We have yet to see the B15sentra.net Post Whore in all his glory. haha. Have fun man!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Dang, I musta missed a post, didint even know you where going on vacation, was wondering where you were :)

Have a great time man, Mt.Washington is a nice place.
I passed by there last week, I was in Saratoga Springs, NY.

Im going back again next Sunday.

I love the road from Montreal to Saratoga, going through the Adirondacks is such a pleasant ride.

Oh, yeah, and do take some pics :)

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
I did the Mt. Washington thing...

30 years ago in a '69 Camaro. I seem to recall making the whole climb in high gear (4.11 rear end-unlimited torque :D he-he :D). Have fun!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts