B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody.

Just came back from Turkey because of my job.

I change my OEM halogen light for the APC and with these new bulbs, it looks like the lights need some ajustment...

I just replaced the bulbs and I can see 2 white spots in front of the car , heading in the same direction to the right....

What did happened???

------------------
Se Red Cajun
5speed
P/P
K'N filter
Racing pedals

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me. All I did was change the blub. I didn't remove the housing or anything.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on order and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Well, it's possible you've knocked the lights out of adjustment.

Another possibility is your seeing why the OEM bulbs are OEM. They are designed to spread light out across a rather wide path. All of these bright, higher wattage, "whatever is better" bulbs sacrifice the width of the beam for distance.

I think the OEM's are plenty bright, and I never have problems seeing. What's the problem with them that has everyone wanting to change them?

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Y2K SE:
Well, it's possible you've knocked the lights out of adjustment.

Another possibility is your seeing why the OEM bulbs are OEM. They are designed to spread light out across a rather wide path. All of these bright, higher wattage, "whatever is better" bulbs sacrifice the width of the beam for distance.

I think the OEM's are plenty bright, and I never have problems seeing. What's the problem with them that has everyone wanting to change them?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I guess it's more or less for style points.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just want to have brighter light instead of the yellowish pattern of the OEM!

------------------
Se Red Cajun
5speed
P/P
K'N filter
Racing pedals

·
Registered
95 Posts
Did everybody have the same problems? I just got these Super Whites 9007s and are about to put them in... does it actually looked "messed up" at all, or is it just a minor problem. Also, did this happen to everyone???

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nasauti:
Did everybody have the same problems? I just got these Super Whites 9007s and are about to put them in... does it actually looked "messed up" at all, or is it just a minor problem. Also, did this happen to everyone???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nope I am using the APC bulbs all the way around headllights,fogs,front turns and rear turns and no problem at all....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 7 of 7 Posts