B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, if anybody has aftermarket bulbs for their b15, i wanna know if an 85 watt bulb is too strong. btw, the search function works like crap on my computer, i tried.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I am using these wattages in my car
headlights 100H/80L watts
fog lights 100 watts
And I haven't had a problem thus far....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
I am using these wattages in my car
headlights 100H/80L watts
fog lights 100 watts
And I haven't had a problem thus far....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn..you aint afriad you might bust a relay like we did in our van. we tried to hook my mom up with some super whites but the wattage was like 100, bust a relay. we couldnt figure it out so toyota charged us 1400 for the repair. dont end up like us man. unless you buy the upgrade harness...not sure if it really works though.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was in Toronto and I saw these japanes bulbs that has it rated at 55/65 watts, but it says it's brightness matches 100/110 watts. Maybe you might wanna try those, unfortunately I can not confirm if they have 9007s for them, but I'm sure there's other brands that has them in 9007s. It might be a good try, unless you want to risk frying your electrical system. Here's a link to an example of these lights : http://www.station28.com/lt_06.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts