B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had the heddman header and it worked great. It improves low-end and midrange punch. I had K&N dropped in filter and VRS exhaust system. The header makes popping sound with the header. Some people like it, some people don't. It costed me less than $155 bucks awhile back when I bought it brand new. Good bang for the bucks IMO.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need recommendations on headers that won't break the bank for my 02 ser
I've bought 3 different , XS Power Headers from Mark on E-Bay and they fit well with no Mods required. Also comes with the Oxygen sensor adapter already installed. You can research to see from Mark on E-Bay,(MARKRACERX) or the B-15 site too I'm sure. I've had luck with both stock exhaust systems back to the muffler and aftermarket mufflers and mid-pipes which are loud ! One of the best mods I've done is to add a larger, dual tip stainless extension to the factory muffler which an exhaust shop can do easily. Also, most headers have very little clearance between the Alternator on these 02-06, 2.5 Liter engines and some headers seem to have a little more clearance than others but not much more. Mark will treat you right !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts