B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headers for 01' Sentra SE Where do i get them and whats a decent price and better make?

·
Registered
268 Posts
ok i am not sure about the SE headers.......but i think Hotshot is the only one makes them......correct me if i am wrong...

and do a search first next time.....or you will prolly get flamed....:p

·
Registered
816 Posts
Check out Evolution Racing (the link is the banner at the top of this page). They have the Hotshot header for $460. That's a really good price.

It gives really good gains. Darkside SE dynoed his 2000 SE and gained about 9hp with just the header.

·
Registered
940 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Sentra_n00b said:
ok i am not sure about the SE headers.......but i think Hotshot is the only one makes them......correct me if i am wrong...

and do a search first next time.....or you will prolly get flamed....:p
Both Stillen and Hotshot have a B14 application, not for 2000+ yet. With little modification, both B14 models can be installed in our cars. I'm waiting for awile, but I'll probably end up getting Hotshot next May.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dont compromise. Get the Hotshot. It gets better gains *across* the band. And it has higher peak numbers.

Go to:
www.se-r.net

They have dyno charts. Personally, I have the Hotshot and it was worth every penny.

As far as I can tell, though, you cant lose with the Stillen. It makes power at different parts of the powerband (I think low to midrange). 2-4 hp isn't enough to really discern.

DONT go with the Pacesetter or any other knock-off.

There is also a couple other brands, but the Hotshot and Stillen, other than good power gains, have quality flexpipes (important). The Stillen doesn't require a gasket between the primary and secondaries. The Hotshot comes with a *bulletproof* copper gasket.

All other brands include some kind of paper gasket that'll last *literally* a week or two before they blow out.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Hotshot has one specific to the b15. It adds a hanger to the secondary and they should be throwing in another o2 bung so you can not get a check engine light.

And yes this has all be discussed before.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok im gonna go with the Hotshot but I cant find it anywhere what site can i go to to order it??? the only ones i can find are for the B14 is this the one that can be slightliy modified to fit?

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
try http://www.importpartsplus.com

There is a ad at the top that says free shipping, if you click on that it will bring you to his site.

William will be able to order you the b15 headers from hotshot.

·
Chesse Curd Connoisseur
1,121 Posts
Just a quickie.....

If you use the "B15" header from them, you still have to toss the closed-coupled cat., don't you?

·
Registered
623 Posts
tusk said:
Just a quickie.....

If you use the "B15" header from them, you still have to toss the closed-coupled cat., don't you?
the closed-couple cat is part of the headers, so to ur answer, its yes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts