1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
That header is a copy of the Hotshot header, a direct copy. Just about the only think OBX could not copy with their header is Hotshot's quality and customer service! :) That header will crack in no time and when it does good luck trying to get OBX to fix it.

I suggest you get a Hotshot header which will cost you about 3 times as much as the e-bay piece of crap. The hotshot header will last you longer and should it ever crack you are not going to have any problems contacting Hotshot about repairing it. I have a Hotshot gen 5 header, and I am extremely happy with it. I am currently waiting for the release of their 6 generation header which will make even more power than their gen 5!

·
Registered
147 Posts
cburwell said:
I have a Hotshot gen 5 header, and I am extremely happy with it. I am currently waiting for the release of their 6 generation header which will make even more power than their gen 5!
Have u noticed a signifigant diff in hp with the header? i know that heat is a big problem with em but i was wondering what u thought cuz i have an 00 SE also. thanx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.