B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious of some different header reviews if you guys have some links or anything like that to the sites or anything because I entered in the search bar *Header Review* and I read through most of the threads that it gave, but they didn't offer a true review, they just had the term header somewhere in the posts.

So I'm calling on the fellow QR25 owners for their personal opinions or maybe even their friends pros and cons on the headers that are offered. Price is not an option to me, I want this to be done.

Nismo, HotShot, AEBS, anything and everything if you've had experience or know somebody or heard stuff lemme know because I'm desperate.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chimmike said:
just search under Spec V header or QR25 header or header

believe me, there's a ton of threads on it ;)

Now THAT'S what I'm lookin' for. I just searched QR25 header like you said and it brought up exactly what I wanted. APPRECIATE IT!

P.S. If anyone wants to link anything (I.E. your own opinions instead of just recommending search criteria...but again its greatly appreciated chimmike...then I'd be very greatful.)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
BWestGSX06 said:
I was curious of some different header reviews if you guys have some links or anything like that to the sites or anything because I entered in the search bar *Header Review* and I read through most of the threads that it gave, but they didn't offer a true review, they just had the term header somewhere in the posts.

So I'm calling on the fellow QR25 owners for their personal opinions or maybe even their friends pros and cons on the headers that are offered. Price is not an option to me, I want this to be done.

Nismo, HotShot, AEBS, anything and everything if you've had experience or know somebody or heard stuff lemme know because I'm desperate.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! :)

I am really happy with the Hotshot header I installed on my 2004 SpecV.

Fitment is excellent, quality is decent, horsepower is proven, Hotshot
stands behind thier product.

If you have questions... reply or send me a PM. :cool:

------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, thanks for the post...so do you have any problems with it at all? and what type of cat-back do you have and also how do you like the sound of it?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I'd recommend either NISMO or Hotshot header. AEBS is pricier, harder to install, and doesn't dyno any higher than the other two.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
kaaos said:
I'd recommend either NISMO or Hotshot header. AEBS is pricier, harder to install, and doesn't dyno any higher than the other two.
Sheesh..a header get a SS autochrome one!!! hahaha...it's pretty and cheap...no seriously, I have it and well I'm not disappointed but I was not surprised by it at all. The welds and finish are nice and it's polished as well, but the install took me 2 days to complete since I had to go to a muffler shop to have them bore out the 2nd O2 sensor bung hole. The hole for the sensor wasn't matched up with the bung itself. 2nd thing is that the flange and pipe wasn't grinded or polished at all. It was like straight pipe + flange. The hole for the exhaust to go to just plainly isn't smooth for a smooth flow. So just go with what you think is best for you. I just did the header because I just didn't want the stocker since it has the pre-cat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts