B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i'm going to treat myself to a header and Eibach sportlines... what is the part# for Eibach sportlines for the B15 and where can i get them online cheap?

the B14 headers fit perfectly but do i have to buy any new gaskets? also how many o2 sensor bungs does it have? like i said before, i can just wrap the second o2 sensor with aluminum foil and hold it down with baling wire to fool the ecu, so if it has only one bung, i would have a shop put another one on the header instead of the PITAS of extending the wire and having a bung put in on the midpipe...

darkside i know you have both of these so hopefully you can help me out...thanks

------------------
2001 Sentra SE P/P, Window Tint, Razo carbon fiber pedals, SMC short shifter, Energy Suspension shifter bushing, Stillen front air dam, Place Racing CAI, K&N breather

·
Registered
149 Posts
ill have to find the part for the springs.

I dont have any experience with the foil wrapping method to fool the ecu so your on your own for that. The Hotshot header has 2 o2 sensors and both of those are on the manifold. One of those 2 is a dummy. You dont modify the header at all!!! You just bolt it up, mount the o2 sensor on the mid pipe so it passes thru the one cat. This is only that i know of...

Mounting the second o2 to the flex pipe on the header will do nothing cept fugly it up.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
OK the part # for an eibach sportline kit is 4.5563 i got this directly from Eibach and i made sure it was for the B15s, so take that # to your local dealer and go from there

------------------
2001 sentra SE 2.0
w/ perforance package,
DTM muffler, custom cold air intake, NOS/ZEX hybrid Nitrous system 55 shot, HID bulbs all around. Ti vavle springs and retainers, Port and polished head, ported intake manifold, bored TB, port matched to gaskets, 5 angle vavle job. Eibach Sportline springs. x15.5 @ 88(STOCK) 14.8 @ 94(on the bottle),

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks for the info..

as far as the Hotshot header though, it does have 2 o2 sensor bungs already right? will the 2 o2 sensors from our B15's fit into the bungs without having to extend them?

------------------
2001 Sentra SE P/P, Window Tint, Razo carbon fiber pedals, SMC short shifter, Energy Suspension shifter bushing, Stillen front air dam, Place Racing CAI, K&N breather

·
Registered
149 Posts
Originally posted by Jo$H:
The Hotshot header has 2 o2 sensors and both of those are on the manifold. One of those 2 is a dummy. You dont modify the header at all!!!

look at the pics on my sig, you HAVE to extend the second o2 behind the cat(on the mid pipe) This is what worked for me.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
149 Posts
http://i17.yimg.com/17/a9e3f3b0/h/9385252/MVC00217.jpg

here is the hotshot manifold, see the 2 mounts for o2 sensors. One is a dummy and its pluged so im not counting it.
http://i17.yimg.com/17/a9e3f3b0/h/fcbe5ec9/MVC00228.jpg

here is the stock manifold with its o2 sensors.
http://i17.yimg.com/17/a9e3f3b0/h/17fa3a0b/MVC00229.jpg

here are the 2 flex pipes side by side. When i mounted the second o2 sensor in the same place it was located on the stock flex pipe i still got a check engine light. Doh! So we mounted and extended the o2 to behind the cat on the mid pipe. That worked, no CE light.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

[This message has been edited by Jo$H (edited April 23, 2001).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts