B15 Sentra Forum banner
41 - 60 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
wow a topic that is 2 pages long in the midwest section. I am IN for whatever date. But I agree with Javsen, that we should maybe plan some stuff like food, activities if we want. Or we can just chill it's up to yall! But if peeps are driving from about 4 hours away, then we should make it interesting!

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
well since its in a forest preserve
if someone can bring a grill it would be cool
:)

so by now we have 15+ cars coming :)

wes-do you know if bosaw is comin?

------------------
94 XE 2 door 5 speed, Tenzo-R intake,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I feel the LOVE! Sorry, for not replying earlier. I'm glad Arek dropped me an email. I gotta check my schedule at work to see if there's enough people to run the Jail if I take off that day. I already know I'm scheduled to work, but as long as no one else has put in for the day off then I should be able to get it. Dave aka Bolt Breaker works 12hr shifts and is off every other weekend. He'll be able to come too if that is the weekend he is off. I'm having the schedule faxed to me here in a little bit so I'll post my results when I find out. Thank's for all the worries and wonders about me.

------------------
Jason Bosaw
Co-webmaster
Featured Vehicle Editor
The Sentra Network

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hell yeah.. I agree, let's make this a meet/mini-fest/cookout thing. Sorry but no grill, but ill be more than happy to bring the charcoal, lighter fluid, some drinks.. beer! LOL What do u say guys/gals.....? Is this hardcore or what..!!!! :D

------------------
Jav
1999 GXE LE

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, the schedule doesn't look good :( The shift is short already. The only way I can get the day off is by replacement day. So now I have to kiss someone's *** to get them to let me take their weekend. I'll try to pucker a little.

------------------
Jason Bosaw
Co-webmaster
Scott Ashley's Henchman
The Sentra Network

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Am I the only girl comming? And out of all the people going is anyones car almost stock like mine is? LOL I will feel kinda wired being around all these awesome cars when mine is almost all stock still.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on and CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Nismo girl dont worry i am more stock than you are hehe
i just got the intake, shoulder pads, and 2 stickers lol
:)

------------------

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
just talk to my friend
he is bringin his 200sx 98, and he is bringin a friend with a max
so that is +2 more people :)

------------------

·
Registered
5 Posts
You'll never believe this but I'm coming! I looked at midnights schedule and thought I was screwed. I forgot that as of May 1st, I start working second shift so I actually can get that day off. Dave is going to try and get that day off too. It is his weekend to work but he said it should be enough advanced notice to where he can get it. You can bump the head count up one for sure and one is a maybe for Bolt Breaker.

------------------
Jason Bosaw
Co-webmaster
Scott Ashley's Henchman
The Sentra Network

·
Registered
110 Posts
NICE, this sounds good. We should look into the forest preserve a bit more, becuase they may not allow alcohol or any type of fires. Usually they do but we should check to be sure. We need to organize a checklist of things to bring so we can make sure all the bases are covered! This is going to be cool! I will for sure be bringing a small canopy, I can possibly bring a screened gazebo type thing for chilling, if grills are a problem I may be able to bring one, but don;t have easy access to a portable, I was thinking that they might already have grills there and maybe we can just bring charcoal and stuff. Hell if it doesn;t get too late maybe we can migrate north to the strip or something for those interested. I have there schedule and they are open for test and tune until 11 or so! Keep posting.

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm game for test and tune. I wouldn't mind a little bracket competition either. Why not make a weekend outta it! I'm only running in the 17's but I have an automatic. Maybe I'll have a little 50 shot by then to have some fun. Any body know of good places to stay the night? I doubt if I'll be up to driving back after a full day of f*cking around. And somebody bring some women! I'll try to bring a chic or two. Let me know who the womanizers are. What does everyone like to drink. I'm a Coors Light guy. Or if someone has some Black Label I'll be just fine. Where are we going to unload what we bring. I have this feeling my car's going to be loaded up with stuff. Probably won't be too good to race with. I hope we have a lot of local Chicago people going. Do we need camping equipment and stuff? I don't think I have any. I hope the bugs aren't bad, I hate mosquito's.

------------------
Jason Bosaw
Co-webmaster
Scott Ashley's Henchman
The Sentra Network

·
Registered
5 Posts
LOL @ BOSAW... NEways, ill see if I can contact the forest preserve people or maybe drop by sometime for info. Well like Wes & Bosaw say, we could hang out, eat, talk,drink maybe play some softball or something.. drive around.. and maybe head to the track later in the day. Im game for that :D So far here is the list w/ mods

Wes= Canopy, gazebo, portable grill?
Garik(Igor)+1= ?????
Xtreme+2= ?????
Jerome= Burgers, dogs
Nismo Girl+?=
Leo=
Puckfreak(?)
Yes-Ser(?)
Nismostanza(?)
JavSen99+2=Charcoal, fluid, drinks & meat
Kyle95g20(?)
Blairellis(?)
ALTIMAS.NET peeps+?=
Ben & buddies(?)
BOSAW+1=Girls, beer :p

Ok, as for confirmed we have about 9 cars & 15 peeps(including friends).... Still awaiting some more confirmations.

BTW Wes, havu contacted Fred? I emailed him but no response yet.
------------------
Jav
1999 GXE LE

[This message has been edited by JavSen99 (edited April 23, 2001).]

·
Cranial Rectitus
136 Posts
Hey everyone!! In case you guys are wondering who the hell I am, I'm JavSen's brother, SENTRAHOLIC!!!! (Future 2001 GXE OR SE Owner) Hey, I'm game for the Nissan Meet! Count me in for Chips and Cokes and possibly the GRILL!!!!!!!

LETS DO THIS S*IT FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 - 60 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.