B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I think we should check with all if May 12th would be okay...

If it's too early, I'm not opposed to the week after (May 19th) or even the week after that (May 26th)

But May 12th is fine with me. I just don't want to press on one date if others can't make it. Let's just have some sort of unanimous decision if that's okay!

May 12th, 19th or 26th is perfectly fine with me. :)

------------------
Jerome
1998 Deep Crystal Blue 200SX SE-R
01-11.com

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hey all,

I'll bring burgers & dogs, but if we're having more than 20 people, I can't supply all the meat! Some of you guys need to help me out here, heh :) Oh, and we also need hot dog buns and whatnot :) I could probably bring some of those and the condiments (ketchup and mustard) too :p

------------------
Jerome
01-11.com

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited April 23, 2001).]

·
Registered
416 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bosaw:
Got a problem in the meat department? :D I used to have that problem when I was younger. I'm all grown up now. hehe

I can help out with that. Although, I'm only used giving out big beef injections to the local ladies. I should be able to manage a cooler full of cold beef products.... and beer!

No offense man,...just kidding :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha! LOL...What a way of twisting all my words around :p

------------------
Jerome
01-11.com

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited April 23, 2001).]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.