B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nismo_Girl_2001:
Im from Michigan and I would make the 4 hour drive to meet up with some members. Let me know whats up.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you from the UP?

------------------

Profesional Rice Boy.

·
Registered
0 Posts
ok, i'm back in if i can scrounge up some gas money. since i am now and still unemployed(issues with an ******* in management)

------------------

Profesional Rice Boy.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i'm in as well....quit forgetting me, and i may be bringing some one too, and an altima friend may be coming too. not sure tho, he;s gotta talk to his boss, well both bosses.(g/f)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nismo_Girl_2001 said:
Sorry guys, I only have 3 days left and the answer is a definant No right now. I don't think there is anyway I can make her change her mind. I guess count me out. Maybe next year. :(
just uhm...uh...go anyway

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nismo_Girl_2001 said:
You don't understand my mom. See my dad had MS and is a quadraplegic who can barely move his head, and my mom gets really stressed out taking care of him all the time. She gets all werird when she gets stressed. She is one of those people that would totally flip out if I just went. She has major control issues and if she's not in control she gets really mad. The title to my car is under my parents name for insurance reasons and she would no doubt call the cops and get me for Grand Theft Auto if I went to Chi-town this weekend. She has already threatened to sell it b.c she is sick of me always being gone. Some might call my mom crazy, and I would have to agree lol.

Cincy is definantly on though. There is no way I'm not going to that.

[Edited by Nismo_Girl_2001 on 05-09-2001 at 09:07 AM]

what's your phone #, let me talk to her. heheh

·
Registered
0 Posts
fucking **** **** bizzatch

it is 9:20, tkaes 3 hours to get to chicago...i guess i won't be coming :( oh yeah, and the fact that my car has less than half tank of gass and i have like 8 bucks :(:( i hate you george w bush

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nismo_Girl_2001 said:
Don't feel bad, its 11:30 and I'm still at my house, 4 hours way from Chicago lol. Hope you all are having fun and you better post some pics .
i'll post some pics of my one car nissan meet i had in my driveway :) i tested out that new black magic tire tint. boo yah. rice boy is me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.