B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Im from Michigan and I would make the 4 hour drive to meet up with some members. Let me know whats up.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is here and will be going on soon and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I live in West Michigan. I am in Muskegon county which is the 5th county up from the Michigan Indiana border on the lakeshore .Anyways its a 4 hour drive to Chicago but I would be willing to drive up. Any weekend in may is good for me.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is here and will be going on soon and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Im trying to get blairellis to go with me so that might be another person.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Am I the only girl comming? And out of all the people going is anyones car almost stock like mine is? LOL I will feel kinda wired being around all these awesome cars when mine is almost all stock still.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on and CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I'm still working on my mom right now. I don't know if she will let me go or not. She's hesitant b.c she is internet retarted and only thinks that child molesters and criminals use it lol. She's so old school. Anyways if I do go I will be all by myself. Hope to know within the next couple days.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sorry guys, I only have 3 days left and the answer is a definant No right now. I don't think there is anyway I can make her change her mind. I guess count me out. Maybe next year. :(

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
You don't understand my mom. See my dad had MS and is a quadraplegic who can barely move his head, and my mom gets really stressed out taking care of him all the time. She gets all werird when she gets stressed. She is one of those people that would totally flip out if I just went. She has major control issues and if she's not in control she gets really mad. The title to my car is under my parents name for insurance reasons and she would no doubt call the cops and get me for Grand Theft Auto if I went to Chi-town this weekend. She has already threatened to sell it b.c she is sick of me always being gone. Some might call my mom crazy, and I would have to agree lol.

Cincy is definantly on though. There is no way I'm not going to that.

[Edited by Nismo_Girl_2001 on 05-09-2001 at 09:07 AM]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.