B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Present! I was thinking about a meet up near me since I live about 10-15 minutes away from a drag strip! I was thinking in about a month or so. I am game for anything though!

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
577 Posts
wow a topic that is 2 pages long in the midwest section. I am IN for whatever date. But I agree with Javsen, that we should maybe plan some stuff like food, activities if we want. Or we can just chill it's up to yall! But if peeps are driving from about 4 hours away, then we should make it interesting!

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
577 Posts
NICE, this sounds good. We should look into the forest preserve a bit more, becuase they may not allow alcohol or any type of fires. Usually they do but we should check to be sure. We need to organize a checklist of things to bring so we can make sure all the bases are covered! This is going to be cool! I will for sure be bringing a small canopy, I can possibly bring a screened gazebo type thing for chilling, if grills are a problem I may be able to bring one, but don;t have easy access to a portable, I was thinking that they might already have grills there and maybe we can just bring charcoal and stuff. Hell if it doesn;t get too late maybe we can migrate north to the strip or something for those interested. I have there schedule and they are open for test and tune until 11 or so! Keep posting.

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm there with the canopy and such. Grill is still in question, if someone has one that they can easily get, then please step in. I will be bringing some snacks too, maybe some soda, since I don't drink and drive, and don;t drink beer. Hell I'm silly enough as it is. We should plan to get there early, and I'll confirm strip prices and such as well, for those interested. Remember that Sunday is mothers day, so don't forget your moms. For those interested in staying over, there are some hotels up my way that are very affordable, and if we go to the strip my house is on the way, so stuff can be left there if need be! FYI I live about 40 minutes north of the event site and only about 10 minutes from the track. So all is in close proximity! Later all.

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
577 Posts
Gonna be cool!

SHaping up to be a big turnout! Still going to be there with canopy and such! So far I'm coming alone. I'm thinking we should try and got some people there early to kinda reserve a space. Would hate to have TOO many peeps show and not enough room. Has anyone called to see what kind of space they have available and if it can be reserved? Well if someone can get me a # or the actual name I will see what they say!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Grill needed.

Umm, I don;t really have easy access to one. I thought someone else mentioned bringing one. I didn't see one in the pics. posted, so I'm not sure if they have grills there. Lets make a serious list as to who is bringing what. I'll start.

Smaller canopy and table, Chips, and some pop.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Wes + 1

Well I'm still coming and I'm bringing a friend. he doesn;t have a Nissan, but I thought the new WRX would be cool to have there. We'll be there with bells on! Oh and working kick panels too;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.