B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
hawaii member registry

just want everyone's screen name on here so we can keep everyone informed on meets and other related subjects. btw if youre new or if i forgot you, please post in this thread so we can add you in the list, thanks.

EMAILS:
Please send me your e-mail address to [email protected]. I want to get a complete list of member's e-mails.

Markham

Hawaii Members:
dennis - sr20reNaISSANce
jared - jnaks
markham - blackHIspec
alan - kingrat
damon - damonrolltide
juno - KSCsentraGTR
mike - migi
royce - drifter x
tommy - shoyu chicken
jeff - JPG
jarret - nismo gxe
mike - spec v 808
matt - icuh8nmygxe
eddie - edjalem
nino - NRspecV
chris - 03SilverSpecV
ychoy79
dave - 96744SR20 -> 808-SR20
01sentraSEauto

big island
jason - J2KGXE "lone ranger"
greg - hilospecv

not registered on b15sentra.net

blake
justin(JT wing)
justin(black SE w/drop)

registered...but WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?! hahaha

SentraHIguy
robman (oil change guy)
bryguy
tsr14

·
SHIFT_my nuts
1,862 Posts
Hawaii_SE-R said:
Cool! A new Nissan club in Hawaii. Maybe we'll all meet one day.

Peace
what's your name, and where are you located (if you feel you can release the info, if not, no big deal)...and will this board serve as enough notice for any events for you?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Name's Darren. I live in Kaneohe at the moment and hopefully will be moving back to the leeward side in a few months. As for event notice, well, this is nice. But I don't have a B15. Just two fun classics. One with a crapload of nasty but no boost and the other a nice virgin.

·
Registered
4 Posts
b15 registration

edjalem"gotser" live aiea
i want to know about the 28th of december the meeting place of the spec v 808 gathering

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
hey hey, no problem. btw, welcome.

Spec V 808 is mike, and we're meeting up at his house near the navy exchange. he posted up directions on the first page of the mod night thread. like said before, its just a day to kick back and also get some modifications done to our rides. last one was at my house, just about everybody brought something to drink or some pupus. we got a few members from the aiea area that can chime in on this. but yea, everyone is welcomed.

·
SHIFT_my nuts
1,862 Posts
Re: b15 registration

edjalem said:
edjalem"gotser" live aiea
i want to know about the 28th of december the meeting place of the spec v 808 gathering
me and a few others are up in your area...we can all meet then head down together if you like.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey guys, finally stopped being lazy and registered - this is Nino (black spec) from the tracks

·
Registered abUser
20 Posts
chalk up another one for the good guys

NRSpecV said:
Hey guys, finally stopped being lazy and registered - this is Nino (black spec) from the tracks
hey man, welcome. i remember seeing you and your car at tracks, but i don't know if you remember me. anyways, i'm tommy with the dropped, white, de-badged gxe (with a kanji over the headlight). hope to see ya at our next gathering.
peace.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Re: chalk up another one for the good guys

Shoyu Chicken said:
hey man, welcome. i remember seeing you and your car at tracks, but i don't know if you remember me. anyways, i'm tommy with the dropped, white, de-badged gxe (with a kanji over the headlight). hope to see ya at our next gathering.
peace.
thanks bro - just let me know when the next gathering is and ill try to go - see you around

·
Registered
47 Posts
sr20reNaISSANce said:
hey nino, welcome. hey, i tried calling your phone a few weeks back but it didnt work.

hey! whats up - i was out of town for a few weeks - my phone was off - which number were you calling? the 256 or the 741?

1 - 20 of 333 Posts