B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok as most of you know I got the Stromung exhaust a couple of days ago and it has been sitting for a while in my place now. Well today I started to install the exhaust, and I realized that the install is a lot easier than what everyone said, The muffler hangers came off in seconds w/o any WD40 or anything, the bolts were on there, but with a simple ratchet I was able to force them off. It would have probably taken me like 20minutes overall(take off old, and put the stromung on), but I decided to have some fun and just put the Stromung rear section on w/o a midpipe, hahahhahaha you should see the look on people's faces, A Celica GT-S got scared and didn't want to race, after they slowed down for me...heheh. The car is extremely loud, sounds like a rotary race car but with an even deeper tone, I am trying to find a way to record the sound so you guys can hear. But ohh well, my ears hurt now, and I will be putting on the midpipe tomorrow, I did my install when the car was hot, so if the car is cold it should take 15 mins. tops, I did this with the jack that came with the car, and 2 3 ton jack lifts(ghetto), the exhaust is extremely easy to install, don't ask about performance yet, I will post my finds tomorrow :)

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
111 Posts
man i cant wait for mine. i just bought the muffler right now. i hoope it is as loud as you say it is. mine should be coming in around early next week. i have no idea how to do the install so if someone can tell me, thanks. i hope you have a sound file before i get mine on so i can here it.

------------------
2k Sentra GXE, auto
-added spoiler and factory foglights

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I knew you'd like it's a great exhaust,,,I love mine......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Scott said I should have mine on Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait. I was smart and had it sent to my friends house so my mom would find out lol. Almost got busted though b.c my mom looked at my bank statement and saw the transfer of funds to my paypal account. LOL

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on order and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Heh, I'd have to say that I highly enjoy my Stromung! Hope everyone else does too.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nismo_Girl_2001:
Scott said I should have mine on Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait. I was smart and had it sent to my friends house so my mom would find out lol. Almost got busted though b.c my mom looked at my bank statement and saw the transfer of funds to my paypal account. LOL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I just sent your mom a letter explaining what that transfer was for,,,,,HEHEHEHE :D J/K :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
778 Posts
does anybody have pics of the stromung? i was thinkin about making my own midpipe with pre mandrel bent corners. or would it be cheaper to just to a shop with the mandrel bender?

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey!, ok I finally installed the full exhaust now, before I had only the rear section on so the cops think I had an exhaust on. The exhaust has a really nice deep tone and is not raspy or racey(civic) sounding. It is not as lous as I thought it was going to be, but the tone is excellent, I really recommend the exhaust to any sentra owners. But if you ever want to really have fun. I suggest taking the midpipe off and going around town at least for an hour or two to scare people. If any of you have ever heard a rotary race car(puerto rican race car), then that's how our cars sound with no exhaust, heheh :). I will get pics of the car up when Phase I is complete in 3 weeks, laterz till then yall...

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
347 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sr20reNaISSANce:
does anybody have pics of the stromung? i was thinkin about making my own midpipe with pre mandrel bent corners. or would it be cheaper to just to a shop with the mandrel bender?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was thinking the same think i would like ot know about any feedback anyone has

------------------
Car:
2001 Sentra GXE
Mods:
yea right

Hey look thats me :) boy ant i a cute one?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts