B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Allright, so I have a bunch of semi-random stuff for sale in no particular order. I need the money ASAP... running into kind of a crunch. Everything is in new or excellent like new condition unless otherwise stated. Most of this stuff is for the SE-R Spec V. Prices are not set in stone, but e-mail or PM me if you have a different offer, want picts. more info. or whatever. More stuff and changes will be coming soon. Thanks,

Scott

-Trunk NISSAN Emblem - $8 shipped
-Front NISSAN Emblem - $8 shipped
-SENTRA lettering emblems from trunk (New) -$8 shipped
-Stock Headlight Bulbs - $8 shipped
-10" Kenwood Subwoofer (2) (Perfect condition, Blue, Tornado Series???) - $40 each
-JBL Bandpass Box for two 10" subs - $50
-JVC KD-S550 Faceplate - $10 shipped
-Pioneer DEH-305 Head Unit (OK condition) - $15 shipped
-Sony PSOne Memory Card - $5 shipped

·
Registered
280 Posts
YO MAN I WANT THOSE STILLEN SIDE SKIRTS...HOOK ME UP WITH A DEAL AND U GOT IT...DONT GO MUCH CASH BUT CAN SCRAPE TOGETHER SOME... and let me know if u can do that nitrous kit for 300 shipped. if you can i will have the money at the end of this week!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the DEH-305 is an older model Pioneer...I bought it from a police auction and was assured it worked...don't actually know if it does...I will get some more info. and responses when i get home...and since both of your offered 300 for the nx kit...anybody want to give me more $$$??? :) nismokidd technically has dibbs so far...$$$ to be decided

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm assuming you are talking about the megan racing front strut bar??? It's on the car....so I can't sell it. Maybe you were talking about something different? Sorry,

Scott

1 - 20 of 24 Posts