B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any bad/good experience with aftermarket sunroofs? Also how much am I gonna have to drop to get this work done?

------------------
2001 GXE
from a i4.0 to a 1.8?
oh well

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I'd only get one if I knew the place that was doing it is highly skilled in this area a frind of mine had one done and it leaked pretty bad when he went on the highway and it was raining....But deffinetly check into the place your gonna have install it...

As far as prices go it would depend on what type of sunroof you're looking at,,but Labor i'm sure will also depend on your area as well....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS* ***My Website***

·
Registered
311 Posts
I had a sunroof put in my Jetta about a week after I got it. All I have to say is IT IS AWESOME! They did an incredible job, everything looks perfectly factory (they even matched my interior color on the switch) and I haven't had any problems. I ended up going with a more expensive company, and I had to drop $900, but the quality is outstanding.

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Aftermarket sunroofs are ok. In your case it looks like the only resort since you already own the car. I had a power sunroof installed on my Bonneville. It was very nice and never leaked. It didn't have the factory shade though which is nice, when you don't want to have light coming in at you all the time. Before you commit to a company, make sure they offer a lifetime warranty not to leak. I went to a place called Ziebart. I don't know what they have where you live.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have a after market sunroof on my 93 sentra e its really good just the seal is drying up and leaks now :( so i got to replace that cuase who ever sits in the passenger seat gets a little wet ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts