B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On saturday, me and my roommate had to go down to Easly SC so he could get a gauge cluster for his '87 camaro. On the way back, we had to pull off of I-85 so I could gas up. We pull into an Exxon and there were 4 super riced out cars. A green civic with a fart can, euros, and a big-a** aluminum wing, a blue civic with dual fart cans and thats about it, a lancer with a muffler, and a prelude that looked like the only thing he had was exhaust too. I pulled into the pump and my friend pulls his car behind me. While I was pumping, the ricers move there cars to behind the camaro and start revving it up. After I was done filling up, my friend in the camaro started his car up and gave a quick rev, he just threw a 350 small block in it with a flowmaster exhaust, this thing is meeean. We turn around to pull out of the exxon making sure we leave in front of them. I peel out of the driveway and gun it up to the stoplight. The camaro came out behind me and when he got to the end of the drive he mashed the gas. He ended up leaving about 40-50 ft of wheel on the pavement and covered the road in tire smoke. Scared the sh** out of those little ricers.

About 20 minutes later, we traveling north on I-85 and my friend calls me to tell me he sees the ricers. He watched the 4 ricers coming up, and when they went to pass him he tried to get their attention to see if they wanted to go. They wouldnt even f'in look at him. Friggin pusses. Anyways, they proceed to pass the camaro and make it up next to me. Apparently they thought I was more in their league and tried to race me. The prelude came up first and I wasn't gonna let them have it, so i dropped it from 6th to 4th and nailed the gas pullin out in front, then moved into his lane to pass the car in front of me, and then moved back over to see if he took the bait. He did, so did his civic buddies. The two civics came up behind me and the prelude was next to me. Then my friend calls me up and tells me we have to pull off to get gas, so I tell him we'll get off at the next exit. While im on the phone, the ricers pass me. Right after the Lancer passed me, i hung up and dropped it into 4th again, and flew passed them all at about 105mph and left them in my dust. We could have had more fun with them but the camaro needed gas, and was havin some mechanical probs so we had to leave the little ricers to play with themselves. Lots of fun though considering they thought they could play with an SE-R and found themselves to be mistaken.

·
Johnny Honda, got tq? HA
1,396 Posts
so basically you never actually raced any of them, revved on them at the light, and pulled a ricer flyby right before your exit...yeah, you showed them :rolleyes:

·
Registered
92 Posts
honestly this site should be open to kill stories , that was pretty good but some of those preludes can be fast , anways too bad u couldnt F$ck wit them anymore

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
03moltenspecv said:
honestly this site should be open to kill stories
Nope never will be, find somewhere else to post it, because it won't be here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.