B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey..im new here..so i dont know if this was addressed before..i did a search on it and couldnt find much so...does anyone have the H&R Stage2s on their car?..its the same amount of lowering as the eibach sportlines i think..(1.5")..just want to know how people feel about the ride quality of each one..aight thanks..peace

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I have Sportlines, I don't know of anyone with the H&R's, but good luck finding someone. BTW, the Sportlines are the Sh*t!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well I my friend has a GXE B15 and he has the Stage2's on his car and some 17" C5's. He happens to be in my car club and me compared the both of our cars Ive got the Sportlines and his car is alot more bumpy and bouncier then my car. His H&R springs make his look lower than mine but its only by like .2 or .3 difference. He actually loves and wishes his b15 would ride like mine. Also u would have to take into effect that my SE comes with the stiffer suspension so that might of been a difference there. In my opinion i would recommend using the Sportlines instead of the H&R springs for a much better ride.

·
Registered
268 Posts
hmm...just wondering..
if your friend got a b15 gxe and he changed the spring without changing the shock, it might be likely to bottom out everytime....

keep in mind that the SE with PP has the "stage 2" shocks...but not the gxe

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Sentra_n00b said:
hmm...just wondering..
if your friend got a b15 gxe and he changed the spring without changing the shock, it might be likely to bottom out everytime....

keep in mind that the SE with PP has the "stage 2" shocks...but not the gxe
I agree with n00b on this one. Switching the springs on a SE w/PP works really well, but on a GXE, the suspension is different and it's going to get bouncy unless they make aftermarket struts/shocks for our cars.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I don't know about the Sentra applications but I had both springs for my honda Accord. The H&R did drop it about 1/2" more and the ride was stiffer. The Eibach was closer to stock ride but the handling wasn't as good. I lived in NYC at the time so I needed the extra height and softer suspension...that's why I changed.

I think the H&R is more of a track application and the Eibachs are made more for the street.

·
Registered
119 Posts
get the H&R springs

Buy aftermarket struts or get something custom made (KONI) if you get springs though.

I would NEVER put springs on a car without performance struts. Your car will corner worse than stock if your struts cannot handle the added rate of bounce and rebound. go aftermarket...

i would contact koni and see if you can get something from them. http://www.truechioce.com deals them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts