B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think we should start group deals with more suspension equipment. im tired of seeing $240 b15 springs while civic springs are only $140. and is there really a strut/shock specifically meant for the b15? can somebody organize a way for us to save a lil cash?

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chinoworld:
eibach pro line springs for b15 are around 185-200. no there are no shocks/structs for our cars yet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh. I got my Eibach Prokits for $180. Does that make me badass? :D

------------------
Jae
'00 SE
Missing my Civic, but loving my Sentra.

·
Registered
940 Posts
whats the deallio. no shocks/struts!!! damn, i want adjustable, and te ones tirerack has are crap. they told me that the parts are weled together to work on out b15. it has catridge(?) inserts with new b15 mounts. sounds like a 'franksenstruts' to me!

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I'm down for a group deal!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

G

·
Have fun trying to find the H&R's. No one has them. They are on backorder.

As for the Eibach's.....where are you gonna do the group buy from?

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
149 Posts
So why is it so hard for the aftermarket to make struts for our cars? Is there a difficult design issue? I don't want to put sport springs on stock dampers and have them blow out, or have to pay for multiple alignments if I do springs only and then add struts later.

------------------
'97 VW Golf Trek - modded
'00 Sentra SE - PP, PIAAs, Tint

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
Have fun trying to find the H&R's. No one has them. They are on backorder.

As for the Eibach's.....where are you gonna do the group buy from?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Maxx, what is your take on H&R?

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts