B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and couldnt find anything.
But what is the offset and bolt pattern for the GXE Sentra?

------------------
Now-2000 GXE
Later-2002 SE-R(hopefully)

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
4x114.3 and the offsett is +40 (i think)..thats what i'm running now....Ask Sentra Styling...He's the Sentra God! :)

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...(Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust on the way with the Stillen front lip Spoiler)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Enemigo is right on the offset for the SE's but like I mentioned in a prior post about removing the wheel covers,,,I don't know alot about the GXE's at all.......Sorry I couldn't help out with this one.... :(

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
778 Posts
enemigo is absolutely right. those are the specs on my se, and its the same for the gxe because the non p/p se's have the premuim gxe rims.(5 spoke)

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts