B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to figure it out.. maybe I'm just not with it.. i'm tired and sick...

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Just go to the profile button at the top of each page and that should do it,,,NO?

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was talkin bout like the mods and stuff that shows up off the main page. Know what I'm talkin bout?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
In the owners registry section???

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
or memberlists?

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried there. lol I can't find an edit function..maybe I'm just blind (If so.. I better go back to my Lasik Surgery place and demand a refund)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
tgenius said:
I was talkin bout like the mods and stuff that shows up off the main page. Know what I'm talkin bout?
Hmm..you're going to have to explain a bit more about what you're talking about man. :p

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On the Registry page off b15sentra.net, theres the list of all of us..but I can't find where you edit your mods and stuff... since I bought the car back in sept.. I added a bunch of cosmetic stuff and wanted to update..

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Man, you're right, I don't know how to edit that stuff too. I'd like to add my current mods to the registry.

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heh.. it's good to know I'm not loosing my sanity being sick. lol Russ.. David..care to take a stab?

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Tht was something Russ setup awhile ago. It is just a guestbook, you can't edit it. sorry.

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks david..good to know.. was sorta loosin it tryin to figure it out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts