B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered abUser
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, at least for about 13 more days. how's everything been you guys? have y'all been behaving (and picking on royce?) and chillin still yet? anyways, i haven't been able to read any posts yet...it's still early in the morning for me and i have a terrible hang-over right now. let me know the scoops and if you guys are gonna get together or something. oh yeah, i'll be busy all day from this sunday to tuesday, so anything going on after those days i'll be able to be there. ok, i think i'm gonna get some more sleep!
peace.
p.s. ROYCE I WANT MY OBDII!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
SHIFT_my nuts
1,862 Posts
alright tommy! welcome home -- at least for now :p plan is to get together next weekend for a cruise. come on out, bro. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
sweet....glad to hear you're back aiite. yeah i've had to use the OBDII a couple times :) anywayhope to see you on the 14th

·
Satisfied for now....
106 Posts
hey bro we gotta do something ... btw everyone all parts that you guys want off the sentra has to be taken soon ... (jared I know about yours). but anyone that wants anything else let me know soon cause next week I will be the owner of a new vehicle!!!!! so yeah just drop me a line and tommy welcome back bruddah we gotta go drinking while you are back!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts