B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Originally posted by jam JAMMO:
guess what?
i got my new 2001 Sentra with P/P anda 5speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations...glad you like it.

heres what i think i want so far:
1. Place Racing CAI (do they still make the best one for us?) or should i go with a Stillen?

CAI is place racing or hotshot. stillen and jwt have pop chargers. if you want one right now, i'd go with PR's. it is readily available.

2. WHAT IS A STROMUNG EXHAUST?

under performance topic, there are SEVERAL threads on the stromung pipe. you have maxx to thank for that.

3. where can a get and accurate coy of those decals for my baby?
www.eurostreetgraphics.com can make whatever you want.

4.i thunkt about a carbon fibre dash kit with door panel inserts. then i thunkt that maybe it look better if i go with a luxurious wood trim appearance.
www.woodtrim.com www.dashkits.com www.legendfive.com are a few.

i rather have a brushed aluminum or titanium looking material. actually, aluminum would be the ****. where can i get it?

sentrastyles???

5. a front kit. i love the rear, i adore the side sills, but the front must be tossed out. that unsightly horisontally mistreated air dam between the foggs is not pretty. who makes a nice replacement?

the one you are looking at is from www.stillen.com. also www.erebunicorp.com (www.spoilers.com) also has 2 kits available

i forget whose ride i seen on the boards but this dood has a black SE with a custom grille and a clean front mask. i think its a stillen judging by the appearance.

yes and it's SentraStyles P.O.S.
(J/K!)

6. id like to replace also the grille. i read the HOW-TO-ARTICLE written by the black SE owner i mentioned above. nicely detailed i might add! but id liek a different look. maybe of one that looks ... well, i dunno. who makes grilles for us?

other than www.spoilers.com and custom, that's it for the grill right now.

oh yeah, b'fore i forget. how many mile must i drive to break her in?

manual indicates 1000 miles under 4000rpm. this has been a subject of many a debate here.

------------------
MY PAGE

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.