B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys its here, these are just quick snap shots of it... I still cant beleive I have a body kit! Though im broke as hell and its gonna be a while before its on! GTP even sent nice mesh for the lower grill tha I will be painting satin black. It does have some rough spots but nothing that the master shop im taking it to cant fix. I cant wait to see what is gonna look like but I have alot of work to do to get it done. The kit is very nice. Props to GTP www.importfan.com, Kornnut and everyone else thats helped me decide on this kit. Also I will be changing my plates to "R33 SER" :D

So there we have it... I will be sleeping in the floor for the next few months! LOL ;)

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
Looks like its gonna be nice. If you don't mind me asking what was the total? Shipping n all. Make sure you do it right. Don't go cheap on the paint and body work. Make sure it fits perfect before paint too.

·
I have a gavina!!!!!
786 Posts
02SE-R said:
Also I will be changing my plates to "R33 SER" :D
THAT SOUND *** IMHO. IT LIKE A CIVIC SI THAT I SAW IT SAID "IGTSUM4U"
JUST NOT VERY COOL....DONT TAKE ANY OFFENSE BECAUSE THE KIT IS VERY NICE I JUST DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF THE LISCENSE PLATE :)

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it was around 600 total... the place doing it has done many body kits on several cars and small trucks, he said what they do is a test fit, pre drill the holes, sand, fill places that will need filling to make it smooth primer and paint it and fit it on... he said that its not a cheap job and its done right... it will take about 2 weeks to complete he said, thats with one master technician working on it

im not skimping on anything when it comes to this kit!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SUN_SPEC-V_04' said:
THAT SOUND *** IMHO. IT LIKE A CIVIC SI THAT I SAW IT SAID "IGTSUM4U"
JUST NOT VERY COOL....DONT TAKE ANY OFFENSE BECAUSE THE KIT IS VERY NICE I JUST DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF THE LISCENSE PLATE :)
not taking any offense... but it is a nice plate idea R33 kit on an SE-R
its not a bad idea

but i may not get it becuase i just dont wanna pay for personalized plates :rolleyes:

·
I have a gavina!!!!!
786 Posts
02SE-R said:
not taking any offense... but it is a nice plate idea R33 kit on an SE-R
its not a bad idea

but i may not get it becuase i just dont wanna pay for personalized plates :rolleyes:
LIKE I SAID JUST MY OPINION, BUT WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. BY THE WAY CONGRATS ON THE BODYKITS GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I wonder how much it would cost to get rid of those holes in the upper part of the front bumper, just to make it nice and smooth all the way across.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
only god knows diwun
i have to keep saving

i estimate early october to be honest... i dont make much income at my crappy job, i still have a car payment to make and save to paint this thing

but its gonna be worth it in the end... so yah really like it?

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
That kit is gonna look hot man.

The paneling on your walls on the other hand... ;)

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
Sweet, buddy.
R33 is the ONLY kit for our cars.
Much props

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
guys im going to test fit the front when i get home... ill be sure to post pics and demensions including how much lower to the ground the front is going to be... i just wished i had the cash to get it painted!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok here are more pics... 56k beware!

Sorry for all the pics but everyone has been wanting complete pics of this kit. I didnt have time to take measurements but its not to much different than the stock bumper! So for now its back to sitting in my room until I can paint it :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts