B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James aka Albi and I have a 02' spec v and a 02' Kia Spectra GSX. Most of my cars pics can be located on cardomain and I'll try and upload some more very soon.

Also you can find me on MySpecV.com which both of these sites give me great info on keeping up and and improving the Spec. I hope to talk with everyone soon.

www.cardomain.com/id/02spectratypek

Albi

Had to get a new Exhaust since the factory one was stolen (Thank God)

Friends Spec

Pics of my Kia

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like ur lower grille

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the site James. Hmmmmm looks like your taking a Good dump right there. We should get some pictures of ours together one day when they both are clean( since i know you have trouble keeping them clean).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys and thanks for the welcome, and brandy you got jokes lol. But thanks for the comments on the lower grill I need to do my spectra when I get the chance. Yea I Do love Silver cars I want to purchase A silver 09' HHR SS Turbo.

But the Aftermarket is pretty much the same for the kia as the Sentra. if you can afford the parts then your in bus. but if not like me you have to make do with what you got and make your own stuff work (and trans fit stuff from other vehicles).

But I'll up load some more pics I appreciate your comments.

: )

Albi

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
well I just recently moved to Charlotte, nc but my mom and her fam lives in Fayettevill,e, NC near Hope Mills off Bengium Dr. So not to far from skibo and fort bragg. How about you?

Albi

1 - 17 of 17 Posts