B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it is time now for a grouppie picture of SEs together.
We need to find a time next week to take it, so go with your suggestion, I,m open to anything!!!

SpIcEz, you want to manage the meeting?

How was your trip to Saratoga BTW??

Come on guys, let,s rally together!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
My trips to saratoga are nice!

I love I87.

And saratoga is such a nice place. On my way back I drove an Audi S4, DANGIT thats a nice highway car man. And I just love hearing the turbo come on.

Anyways, I was thinking we could all go to the orange julep on thursday night, and take the pics there!
what you think ?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm on for tuesday night. I need to know the directions and we need to make sure that everybody is gonna be there....

Keep me inform about the evolution!:confused:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Directions are easy.
Take Champlain bridge, follow the highway, get off at Jean-Talon, turn left at the BIG *** ORANGE on the other side of the highway!!

Thats the Orange Julep restaurant :)

I like going early, no room if you come too late. 7h30 is about the right time.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make sure we have enough people to go there.....Are u gonna contact the other ones?

Call me in any case, we'll be at the office tuesday pm.;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well I can go but I have a supper. GF's parents 30th anniversary at a restaurant. Maybe after.
You know, this sucks....everytime we try to schedule something, I can't go. :(

Ok....I'll let you guys know now. I'm moving on the weekend probablt on the 30th so that day maybe be out. Hmmm, lemme think, is there anything else.

Hey, since its at night it'll be tougher to do a group photo. Plus, the Julep is packed with cars so I doubt we'd be able to park all together. Maybe we can go somewhere where there's good lighting.

UHOH! Hey that's beside my ex-dealership....where my SiR got stolen. Hmmm, maybe I'll find my car there all tricked up.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Hehe, you probably will :)

Well if we are there early, there is enough room, I was there around 8pm and there was about 5 places around me, one 300zx behind and a 1996 Sentra GXE all moded and tricket out behind me.

I dont think we would have that much of a problem around 8pm to take a pictures, there is still sunlight till like 9h30

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyway, guys, let me know, I just came back from a round trip to Ottawa, a blast.... My girlfriend didn't complain too much about the exhaust... Hé Hé!!!

I'll send you my cell phone by Hotmail.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys,

Is it confirmed for tomorrow night? Like I told Guy, I won't be able to make it since I'm working until 9:00PM.

But I would definitely like to be part of the group picture...

If you guys ever change your mind, or change the date and time, tell me, I wanna be part of it!

Thanks

Pat

·
Registered
186 Posts
Oh its thursday! I thought it was tuesday.....damn I'm getting old, can't read anymore.

Bad news though, since my company is having a conference, the camera has been allocated. :(

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Since Sykopat can't go this week, what about saturday during the day?????

The more we're gonna be, the more fun we can have!

That will leave some time for the camera to be back.....but can anyone borrow a camera? SpIcEz, you don't have one????

Just another idea. let me know if it is better!:confused:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll try to reach the other guyfrom La Prairie , and see if he can join us saturday.

Keep me update!:p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Saturday !!!

Hi guys, it s Michel from Hull, i could be there Saturday if you guys need a blue one.....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm in for Saturday!

Michel, Of course we want a blue one!!
We are gonna be the first one on this board to post a group picture!!!

That's gonna be cool!!!

Christian, for saturday, let me know :

1. Where?

2. At which time?

I'll definitely be there!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I should also be in for saturday. I'm moving this weekend but I'll do everything I can to be there for at least the picture!

And sorry guys, no I don't have a camera...

Just to let you know, next week, I'm off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so if it would be better for any of you, I could be there also.

Guy has my phone # if you need to reach me cause I'm not sure if I'll have the internet. I asked them to do the transfer of my account on the 28, but it may not be working, so...

Confirm me the date and time, and as for the place, I know the south sore more than Montreal, but I'll figure it out... I do know though that on the 132, there's tones of places where we could take nice pictures...

It's supposed to rain, starting tomorrow until Sunday... damn... I just washed my car...

Anyway, keep in touch!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We are only expecting some thunderstorms!!!

Our SEs are gonna look well in the after rain!

Let's stick to saturday, and, yes, we can take a nice picture close to the fleuve St-Laurent, with Mtl in the background. We just need to be sure that we will have a camera!

3 more days to wait!!!!
:p

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Crimson...
Can you make sure you get that camera for saturday ?

If you cant, well, I'll just use a normal camera and scan the pics, but a digital cam always looks better though!!!

Let us Know!

Bond
Email me, I'll give ya my phone # and stuff, so we can get organized for saturday.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts