Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY PLEASE!!!!!
Me and Biggie from SR20 are trying to get a group package together for Ground Control Coilovers or Adjustable Camber plates. The parts are for the 95+.... i know everyone is waiting for application specific for the b15.... but i think we have the same strut and shock assembly as the b14's so we should be able to apply these part to the b15. If you get the coilover and the camber plate... you probably wont get any of the sqeeks that people have been posting about.

I currently am riding on 95-00 HP coilovers... i plan to get the Ground Control Camber plate and i think that should resolve all the quirks ive been hearing. If you guys wanna wait... thats cool... ill post the results of my mds when I do it.....

if you guys are interested in getting either the Ground Control coilovers or Camber plates... please post that you want in... and i'll add you to the list

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well Pann Auto quoted me $325 so less than that..... all people involved in the deal will get there product at cost.

Maybe $275 or less

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not really sure yet though.... havent found out what the cost will be yet... but definately alot cheaper than 325

------------------

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
come on... we need more people.... the more people... the cheaper we all will get them for

------------------

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SDsr20de858:
well Pann Auto quoted me $325 so less than that..... all people involved in the deal will get there product at cost.

Maybe $275 or less

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
is that the price on the GC's or the camber plates. And uhh wtf...is the camber gonna do

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
0 Posts
I just need the adjustable camber kits. I have Circuit Pro's on my car I just need a camber kit, and adjustable one's would be great.

------------------
Sentra with stuff

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:
Originally posted by SDsr20de858:

Maybe $275 or less

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
is that the price on the GC's or the camber plates. And uhh wtf...is the camber gonna do
when tires wear irregularly... there are a number of reasons... the most common reason for irregular tire wear for dropped cars is the camber.... this make the wheels tilt in a little...... the adjustable camber plates fix that... and they also make it a lot easier to align too.

and for us coilover people.... when you adjust the ride height.. you have to readjust the camber... thats why we need the adjustable camber plate

but since you have springs... you can go the more economical way and get the Ingalls camber kits

------------------

·
Registered
59 Posts
SDSR20858, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. When you change your suspension geometry, the number one thing that chews up tires is TOE, not camber. Get your facts straight.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
59 Posts
Another thing, the camber plates are not, I repeat, are NOT originally intended to return your camber back to factory specs. THey are for race purposes for better handling and better adjustability. If you need camber plates to not get uneven tire wear on your street car, you lowered your car way too much.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry if my facts are a little off... i know what i know.... and i know i need the camber plates.... if you dont want them... dont get them... im just trying to hook everyone up.

NismoXR....... email your info if your truely interested.... we will be trying to order the parts by monday or tuesday

------------------

·
Registered
59 Posts
So basically you're saying your facts are off, but you know you need the camber plates? Wow, sounds like you know what you are doing. Ever try getting an alignment after you installed your coilovers? Oh wait, you dont need an alignment right? All you gotta do is get the camber plates right? Ahh, so how do you know what to set the settings at? Oh wait, you know so much, what am I thinking?
I am in no way saying you guys shouldn't get the GC's or the camber plates. Ground Control makes an awesome product. I'm just trying to set some facts straight.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you were reading correctly.... i said ONE of the main reasons...... i dont have to prove myself to you.... and yes i have had my alignment done... and like I said.... the camber was off..... and like you said... the toe was off too... so you see.... we are both kinda right.... but you probably wont except that because your MR. 92SE-R... high and mighty...... and i never said you didnt need an alignment.... you should completely and thoroughly read what i post before you start shooting your mouth off,....

and you might as well stop posting because this is for SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY..... and if you dont want it.....or anything else from GC.... then why do you keep posting on this thread

------------------

·
Registered
59 Posts
Blah blah blah blah blah, stop crying and admit you are wrong SDsr20de858. WAH WAH WAH, stop being a little baby. So since your camber and toe were off, what happened? The alignment shop couldn't make it so you wouldn't have uneven wear because you chose to dump it 4 inches with your crap HP coilovers? We are not both right, you were wrong. Admit it. Camber plates are for racing purposes, not for tire wear.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
1 Posts
you two are making se-r owners sound petty and are giving us a bad rep. knock it off and go to your rooms till you can get along. or go back to the se-r site where they put up with this ****.

------------------
Wish list: Mustang models 64.5-70, Corvair spiders, and AC Cobras, and a Ducenburgh

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.