B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Im still waiting on my car, damn thing is still caught in the CN yard. ME = PISSED.
They said 10 days. (that ended monday). Now they are saying they might not get it for easter weekend, GRRR.

Anyways, in the mean time, Imdriving myself crazy with cosmetics going through my mind.

So please help me decide, what would look good.

Its going to be an SE w/PP, Charcoal Mist.

Now I was thinking of doing the nissan logo (just the letters) in yellow or orange like the concept car pics. Also I would do a matching Tint, yellow or orange.

And for the grill, Im wondering if Black or Chrome ghetto would look better on the charcoal.

concerning the colors, Im still not sure, thats why Im asking for opinions. I asked about the orange in another post, but the matching tint is a new idea.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
well, you asked so im gonna say it...sounds tacky to me

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(the bastard sold my crx...so now im looking for another one, maybe a 91' 240sx)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I get the idea, heeh
In anycase we can stop this nonesense.

Cause Im getting the black one instead.
Charcoal (they said) would be another couple weeks of waiting. and they have a black one, right now. So I said Fsck that, gimme one right now.

Tomorow Im getting my car, whoohoo.

·
Registered
297 Posts
go silver with everything it should look really nice

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts