B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone has thought of 3d scanning th 04-06 grill , modifying the 3d model than having it printed without the buck tooth? just a thought. cause im not a fan of the options, of either fabricating a mess grill that has screws showing , or the one online that is 180 bucks with a super thick boarder.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you manage to design it and have it made, looks like there’s at least some interest here and likely from the b15 aftermarket more broadly. Of course folks would need to see it installed + fit and finish is important. You might run a prototype then a small batch and sell the extras in that batch to “pay for yours”. Hope it works out!

I got that fat border one and wrapped it in carbon fiber wrap— looks better than unfinished, but always left me feeling like there’s major room for improvement there. I sawed the painted piece of bumper cover off (behind the buck tooth) too and painted the radiator support bars and hood release latch flat black which also helped.

Reactions: jduffy711

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you do it? My buddy would like that idea for his 2005 Sentra project. It is very clean overall and he wants to give it a sharper look. Still waiting for it to return from the installation of the new set of tires from 4 Wheelonline. Hope you can update us here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts