B15 Sentra Forum banner

Greddy Rear Strut Bar Spec V

10K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  cerulean15 
#1 ·
Has anyone ever used a Greddy Rear strut bar 4 the spec v? If so how does it bolt up, and if you could please include some pictures of your install. I was thinking of buying this for my car, unless I've to extreme modification to my trunk. How is the stereo space as well?
Thanks

#5 ·
veeeeee said:
if you havent already id do the rsb before the trunk bar
X2^ The nismo rear sway bar will improve your cars handling alot more, the greddy trunk brace will add a bit more stiffness to the rear. Install is easy remove the rear trunk carpet about halfway out, then remove the 4 12mm bolts 2 on each side mount the bar/brace. You'll have to cut 4 small slits in the carpet to reinstall the bolts and your done. I have the greddy trunk brace and it does stiffen up the rear, but you'll get more out of it if you have a rsb too.

#10 ·
Doesn't the car come with a stock rear sway bar? I was under the asumption that it did. Also if I have to add a rear sway bar will I need an alignment again? Or Can I just settle with this for now considering I really don't have much play back there anyways?

#17 ·
Brandon said:
does the trunk bar make it too stiff with the rsb set on full stiff? like having more oversteer? i thought the greddy bar didnt really make much difference .
that greddy bar looks cool but does it come wit red mounting brackets or only blue and the same question goes for the blue peices on the sport hose kit they come in red??

and correct me if im wrong but on the fwd b15 there must be an act of god to have to over steer ... hopefully this trunk bar and the nismo rsb it will balance it self out nicely

#18 ·
Chad3388 said:
that greddy bar looks cool but does it come wit red mounting brackets or only blue and the same question goes for the blue peices on the sport hose kit they come in red??

and correct me if im wrong but on the fwd b15 there must be an act of god to have to over steer ... hopefully this trunk bar and the nismo rsb it will balance it self out nicely
oversteer does become an issue with rsb on stiff and the ****ty continetal tires.

#19 ·
darthskip said:
Has anyone ever used a Greddy Rear strut bar 4 the spec v? If so how does it bolt up, and if you could please include some pictures of your install. I was thinking of buying this for my car, unless I've to extreme modification to my trunk. How is the stereo space as well?
Thanks
The rear bar does not effect the factory RF sub. It wraps right around it.

#22 ·
How hard is it to install the rsb? Does anyone have pics of one installed. I'm going to go this route so that I can do my custom speaker setup in the trunk and not loose the space that I need were the strut bar would interfer. Thanks all for the feed back, I like to ask before I buy so that I don't waste my money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.