B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this cat-back on my 04 Spec can someone help me....?......I dont want it some one trade me for something a little less noticable....AsaP

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
i have the magnaflow exhaust... it looks stock, not the least bit noticeable. if you dont have a header it sounds very quiet and deep. however with the header its raspy as F*ck!

i'd be willing to trade......

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a Vibrant Catback. It practically looks stock and is made of stainless steel. How old is your EVO 2?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, been away from the computer but i was looking to get the magna flow so that would be my 1st choice.But what do u mean it sounds raspy w/ a header? I keep getting pms for vibrant, is that a horrible cat back or something, it seems everyone is trying to get rid of it. Well I have not made up my mind on whitch one to go with so post up some sound clips if u can and more pics. I have had my cat back for 3 months but when i got it from my buddy he had just recked his car ( im not sure how) but all it did was skuff up the tip a little i will post pics soon (its not that bad and it did not hurt the pipeing at all) I just do want to send this to someone and them get disapointed because of the skuff marks. SpecVracer315hey bro give me a call 214-477-3508-david

P.S. I live in TX

·
Registered
26 Posts
silversky said:
Sorry, been away from the computer but i was looking to get the magna flow so that would be my 1st choice.But what do u mean it sounds raspy w/ a header? I keep getting pms for vibrant, is that a horrible cat back or something, it seems everyone is trying to get rid of it. Well I have not made up my mind on whitch one to go with so post up some sound clips if u can and more pics. I have had my cat back for 3 months but when i got it from my buddy he had just recked his car ( im not sure how) but all it did was skuff up the tip a little i will post pics soon (its not that bad and it did not hurt the pipeing at all) I just do want to send this to someone and them get disapointed because of the skuff marks. SpecVracer315hey bro give me a call 214-477-3508-david

P.S. I live in TX
Go with the magnaflow David they good sounds good

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
I see more of these threads these days. Its easy to tell how big the Greddy is just by looking at it on the site or even on other cars because the tip is the same on all the evo2. I love my greddy but if you didnt want big or noticeable you shouldnt have bought it

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i did not buy it. some guy meet me in a parking lot and said he will trade me for stock. so what the he ll who would not do it? it was in mint condition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts