B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was flipping channels and saw the new Sentra so had to check it out...not sure what channel it was but I believe they said that the Sentra got Motorweek? 2001 Small Car of the Year Award...I didn't catch the whole thing but thought that was kind of neat...just wanted to share...

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SentraGirl:
I was flipping channels and saw the new Sentra so had to check it out...not sure what channel it was but I believe they said that the Sentra got Motorweek? 2001 Small Car of the Year Award...I didn't catch the whole thing but thought that was kind of neat...just wanted to share...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love the new Sport Compact Car article about our cars...one of the "Eight Great Rides" of SCC this year! Yay us.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I agree with ya of course marv
it was a great article on the 2K1...

I also love the article's on the 2K2 and Z also

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, I saw that show too. It was either Motorweek or Car and Driver Television, I can't remember which--they can both be seen on PBS (in Chicago).

They were giving out their "Drivers Choice" awards, whatever that means. They did give the Sentra their "best small car" award.

------------------
I'm like Sam, the butcher, bringin' Alice the meat.
I'm like Fred Flitstone, drivin' around with bald feet.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Somebody has the article of Sports Compact Cars???

I would like to read it!

------------------
Se Red Cajun
5speed
P/P
K'N filter
Racing pedals

[This message has been edited by guy_geo (edited March 09, 2001).]

M

·
0 Posts
It's in this month's issue of SCC. I was very happy to see the Sentra among the other 7 great rides. Maybe the aftermarket will read the article.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (In a UPS truck...again)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck...again)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

M

·
0 Posts
maybe my honda babaling frind will shut up now

------------------
all your base are belong to us

1 - 7 of 7 Posts